Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Anal Sex With a Tampon In????????

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Okay, let me start this by saying that I have been a lesbian for my whole life, never having sex with a man, so I know very little about birth control, thinking I would never need to worry about it only being with other women. But... Last night, I let a guy, a good friend of mine have anal sex with me. I am having my period (for a few days now) and had a tampon in at the time. He did not wear a condom, and when he put his penis in there was something pretty wet around (pre-cum?). Anyway, we did it for about a half a minute, and he did not finish (because I decided I really didn't like this at all) but there was the wetness of some sort anyway. I have come to the conclusion doing this was a bad idea for a number of reasons, and don't think I will do this again, but I am slightly freaked out that I could have gotten pregnant from this because I heard that a: pre-cum could have sperm in it, and b: stuff can leak into the vagina after anal sex... But would a tampon block that????? Anyway, what are any of your thoughts about this? I'm really curious.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 25th, 2005
Re: Anal Sex With a Tampon In????????
figmentdeklo wrote:
okay, let me start this by saying that I have been a lesbian for my whole life, never having sex with a man, so I know very little about birth control, thinking I would never need to worry about it only being with other women. But... Last night, I let a guy, a good friend of mine have anal sex with me. I am having my period (for a few days now) and had a tampon in at the time. He did not wear a condom, and when he put his penis in there was something pretty wet around (pre-cum?). Anyway, we did it for about a half a minute, and he did not finish (because I decided I really didn't like this at all) but there was the wetness of some sort anyway. I have come to the conclusion doing this was a bad idea for a number of reasons, and don't think I will do this again, but I am slightly freaked out that I could have gotten pregnant from this because I heard that a: pre-cum could have sperm in it, and b: stuff can leak into the vagina after anal sex... But would a tampon block that????? Anyway, what are any of your thoughts about this? I'm really curious.

hey I really dont think you have anytjhing to worry about unless ur really suppost to have a baby. Yes there is sperm in pre cum but it would be very hard to get past your tampon unless it was alot. Did you take to tampon out before you cleaned it off ?
|

replied September 25th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
It would be less than a 1% chance since u were on your period, had a tampon in and it was anal sex, and also precum. So im sure u dont have anything to worry about :)
|

replied September 26th, 2005
Experienced User
Wow, I really have a hard time believing your post. I've noticed for some reason there are some real sickos that like to go to pregnancy forums and talk about sex just to get off. I hope that's not the case.
|

replied September 30th, 2005
True Story
Mom2ty, as crazy as it sounds, it did happen. The reason I posted the question on here is because I was too embarassed to ask most people I know personally because it sounded so weird.
|

replied September 30th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
You have nothing to worry about
|