Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Feeling Dizzy After Sex.

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I am 30 year old. I had sex and got from bed immediately and went to bathroom. While I am cleaning I felt dizzy and fell on ground.
This happens only when get out of bed immediately after sex.
Any idea why this happens. When I lie on bed after sex I don't feel any dizziness though. This happened twice. After first time I did general checkup. But eveyrthing seems to be normal.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 10th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Pregnant??? Could be blood pressure
|

replied September 10th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Sometimes if you are lying horizontally for some time, and then quickly get up and walk around, you may get light headed or dizzy. It could also be what fatfamily02 suggested though.
|

replied September 11th, 2005
Re: Feeling Dizzy After Sex.
I am male and I don't have blood pressure.Is there any other reasons...?
|

replied September 11th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Must just be a pretty good time youre having then lol

i am not man and I have no more suggestions.

Hope you find out though
|

replied November 6th, 2007
Dizzy
yeah i think they are right...just regular dizziness....happens to a lot of ppl right after...your blood rushes to your penis lol...and then when you get up, theres no blood in your head! try relaxing after...thats what i do...just lay in bed and enjoy fer like 5 minutes...are you overweight? maybe that is it, but still i wouldnt worry, aska doc for sure, better safe than sorry...
|