Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

pregancy question

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
okay umm... i okay i had sexual intercourse with someone and we did not use protection and i took a peregancy test and it was negitive but i only waited 3 days should i have waited longer? i have been feeling like i have cramps but i'am not supose to be on my period for like 16 days and i feel throwy upy!!i'am i perganet?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 6th, 2003
It could b your nerves....Sometimes if u think u are and ur all worried u can have a lot of the symptoms....And yes u should have waited longer...
|

replied August 7th, 2003
Experienced User
If you don't start on your normal "due date" then take a pregnancy test about 4-5 days after missed.
|

replied August 8th, 2003
Usually you don't feel sick until 6 wks. Of your missed period and cramping starts about two weeks after your period is due.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul