Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Im 14 And I Think Im Pregnant. (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I had sex with my boyfriend last weekend and the condom broke. My period is supposed to start on the 28 - the 30 and it still hasn't come. I know your probably thinking "what is this girl thinking! Having sex so young!" and i'm wondering y I did that too, but now there isn't time to think about that and I need some help. I was just wondering if any of you were in this position and what you did, also i'm thinking about keeping my baby even though I know it is a chalenge I think its the right thing to do so do you guys know of any good support groups that might help me out?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper CharSamuels
|

User Profile
replied September 9th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Well first find out if your really pregnant or not. If you late for your period you can take an hpt.
|

replied September 10th, 2005
im 16 and 6 and a half mounths pregnant with a baby boy just take a test and see if u are and good luck regards danielle xxxx
|

replied September 10th, 2005
I know exactly what you mean. I am also fourteen-years-old and have a big, beautiful, nearly six-month-old daughter. I got pregnant when I was thirteen years old and thought that my life was completely....Chaotic and out of control. If you do end up finding you're pregnant, think all of your choices over. I'll be honest-the first thing I thought when I found out I was pregnant was "oh no. I definitely cannot have this baby," and seriously considered abortion. I even visited the clinic and scheduled an appointment. But you have to ask yourself: could you emotionally accept that you have lost a child of your own and that they are dead? I don't mean to lecture, but I wish I had support when I first found out I was pregnant. Anyway, keep me posted and I have aim and herexwexgoxagain is my sn. Feel free to im me anytime. Good luck.
|

replied September 11th, 2005
Im 14 too, and 5 weeks and im sure im gonna keep it
|

replied September 11th, 2005
Experienced User
What is this girl thinking! Having sex so young!
|

replied June 27th, 2011
Dont judge if you dont know her story.
|

replied June 27th, 2011
Dont judge if you dont know her story.
|

replied September 12th, 2005
I see many younger teens and they all have the same questions, what was I thinking having sex. I applaud your courage for being able to take on the challenge of keeping the baby if you are infact pregnant.My best advice is to take a hpt test.
|

replied June 26th, 2009
im forteen and posibly prego to.
im fourteen years old too. me and my boyfriend who is sixteen had sex while i was on my period and we thought that you cant get a girl pregnant on there period so i told him to just cum in me.. the next day my period stopped, its been about 15 days since then my boobs are soo sore and i have these painful cramps like im on my period.. i took a test 9 days after the sex it came ont negative, but i think it was to early to tell.. i think i am,, if i am i want to keep it i cant live knowing i got an abortion.. or ill give it up fpr adoption.
the problem is my parents, they will kill me! do you have any advice for me?
|

replied March 28th, 2013
Be honest with your parents! It will be a hard conversation and they probably don't want to think of their little girl as being grown up. But talk with them. It may take them a while, but they might feel the same way you do about your child. There are also lots of people out there who want to help and support you through and after this hard time. It will be full of challenges and joys. You can call toll free anytime:(855)310-HOPE for help and/or someone to talk with.
|

replied July 19th, 2009
im 14 and i dont know when i had sex but my belly seems to be getting bigger but im not putting on weight
i have a really weird feeling in my belly
and i have been having headaches but not that much

i want to have a test but if my dad found out he would throw me out i really dont want him to know!

any ideas?

if i am pregnant
im sorry but i just dont want to keep it
it would ruin everything

i feel like crying every night because i think about it ,that i might be pregnant

im so scared :'(

please help me out ?

thanks !! x x x
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Why don't you just go buy a test and take it in the store bathroom? You can throw it away there and your dad will never know.
|

replied July 26th, 2009
O.M.G...I NEED ANSWERS!!!
i m 13...i think im prego but i really dont know. i dont want to get the test..i just wanna know because my belly is getting bigg like im bloated or somethin. i havent had my period since last month and i think i stopped on the first or earlier. i dont kno how to tell the dude that got me prego because he's not my boyfriend..he's jus a boy i've been talkin to since the sixth grade!!!,,
please,sumbody help me!!!!!****
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Why wouldn't you want to take a test if it will tell you whether or not you're pregnant? No one on here is going to be able to tell you whether or not you are pregnant.

Are you using any form of contraceptives when you have sex?
|

User Profile
replied August 4th, 2009
what should i do?
im 14 too and i also think that im pregnant.
ive been getting realy bad stomache aches when i go for a wee. its soo bad i hold of going to the loo.
ive been told that i need to go to see a gp because of these pains and that there could be something wrong. but im to scared to go. ive got a boyfriend who is excited. i would definatly keep it if i was. i couldnt live with the fact that id killed my baby. im in care aswell so im scared that they would take it away from me witch id hate. just becasue my mum couldnt look after her kids doesnt mean i cant. i love kids and have always wanted one young. im just worried that theres something wrong :/. what should i do?
|

User Profile
replied August 4th, 2009
im 14 too and i also think that im pregnant.
ive been getting realy bad stomache aches when i go for a wee. its soo bad i hold of going to the loo.
ive been told that i need to go to see a gp because of these pains and that there could be something wrong. but im to scared to go. ive got a boyfriend who is excited. i would definatly keep it if i was. i couldnt live with the fact that id killed my baby. im in care aswell so im scared that they would take it away from me witch id hate. just becasue my mum couldnt look after her kids doesnt mean i cant. i love kids and have always wanted one young. im just worried that theres something wrong :/. what should i do?
|

replied December 26th, 2009
i'm scared
i just turned 14
my period hasn't come, i've been almost 4 months
i haven't had my period.
my belly is growing like if i was bloated.
and sometimes my back and my belly hurts alot
i've been nauseos and my breasts feel differest like soaring.

my parents don't know anything about this
i always try to used sweaters to hide my belly but i don't
know what to do since it is showing alot more.

1 month ago my lil brother hit me with
a ball and it hurted so much i started to cry
and i bleeded a little bit i was really scared.
i fell down the stairs at school too and
it hurted so much that they wanted to take me to the
nurse but i didn't go cause they
were going to find out about my baby
but it hurted so much that i thought that
my baby was going to die but i can feel
when it moves sometimes i'm really scared
cause since that day i've been having lots of pain
and since i notice i'm pregnant i haven't go to the doctor
cause nobody knows.

i don't know what to do.
|

replied September 20th, 2011
you need to tell somone. if your pregnant and its movein around its to late to abort and its dangerus you need to tell somone
|

replied December 27th, 2009
I hope all you young mothers consider adoption over abortion if you decide you can not keep the baby. There is so many wonderful families who would love to adopt your baby and give them a wonderful life. You could do an open adoption so that you can have updates of your baby and get pictures and even see the baby if that is what you and the adoptive parents agree on. My husband and I can't have children together, but we want to adopt. There is so many options for you.........I hope you will consider telling your parents, you really need the love and support. Good Luck ladies and I will be praying for each of you.
|

replied August 20th, 2012
Its very hard to give a baby up for adoption tho. If you go through the whole pregnancy and all the emotions you could become attached to your baby. Personally if i was 14 and pregnant i would have an abortion.
|

replied August 20th, 2012
Its is very hard to give a baby up for adoption. I mean its fantastic if a teen still wants to give the baby up after its born but it is very hard considering you have gone through the whole pregnancy, the birth and all the emotions that go with it.
|

User Profile
replied December 28th, 2009
im 15 and onli found out i was pregnant a month before mi birthday it was a gr8 present but i was 5 1/2 months and told mi parents over the phone they said i couldnt keep him. now i am 38 weeks and i cant wait my parents warmed to the idea of being grandparents (dads will react differently from mums because they feel like they havent protected you from everything but they do come round and really love the idea)
|

replied December 28th, 2009
I am happy things have worked out for you.......Best of Luck with your bundle of joy..........Best Wishes.
|

replied December 31st, 2009
hello it's me again
i haven't tell my parents
and i'm 17 weeks i came to my aunt's hose for some days
cause she is the only one that knows.
my boyfriend is here with me too
yesterday we went to a party i felt dizzy
and fell on the edge of the pool
it hurted so much that my boyfriend told me
we should go home so we did.
when i got home i had alot more pain
and i was going to the bathroom alot
we got scared when i bleeded a little
he told my aunt to take us to the doctor
i was really scared i was crying and i was
feeling alot more pain.
when we got to the hospital they made me an ultrasound for the fisrt time the doctor was really worried.
he didn't understand what happened he told me to be careful that i had to realized i was pregnant and that my pregnancy is really delicated 1 beacuse i'm a teen and 2 because i've had alot of accidents while my pregnancy. so he made me another ultrasound he said it had been a miracle my baby wasn't dead.
but the problema was i've always felt alot of kicks
and he told me i was having 3 babies i just started to cry because what am i gonna do with 3 babies i'm only 14
my boyfriend was scared but he wants to keep them...i haven't tell my parents and my belly is huge i want to get some adoptive parents but it will be hard cause i love my babies and my boyfriend too .

we don't know what to do...
|

User Profile
replied December 31st, 2009
im 14 too. my boyfriend and i had sex awhile ago too and i thought the same thing. and i was wrong, i got pregnant and i can tell you one thing its hard. now i did have a miscarage but i had to tell my mom, i was terrified and she actually cared. she took me to the doctors and everything. if ur mom or dad is close to you u should tell them. but make sure you are pregnant first. also ur not alone. even though we dnt know u we r here to help. that is what this site is all about right?! well good luck!
and remember, ur never alone when u need someone
|
Tags: Pregnancy, period, sex
Quick Reply