Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

I Need Some Advice Fast!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I was suppose to start my period the 3rd of september and havent gotten it yet. My husband and I have sex on august 15th and like 2-3 other times the week after that. I have taken a hpt and it said negative. Is it too early to take a hpt? I have been getting naseaus and certain smells of food make me sick to my stomach. Im 2 days late? Any answers?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 8th, 2005
Experienced User
Ok so now im 5 days late. I had sharp pains in my lower abdomen all day today and my stomach looks weird. Its got a little bulge and its hard! I need advice. Should I take a pregnancy test again?
|
Did you find this post helpful?