Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Sex And Immune System Health

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Can anyone tell me if there is a correllation between ejaculation and the health of the immune system?
I have delt with crohns desease for over 10 years... And am recently divorced. The divorce has caused me to be totally celebate. No sex of any kind and no ejacualtion. I'm feeling stronger now... And am wondering if that also strenthens my immune system. I know that mantac chia (the author of the tantric book for male sexuality)... Says that over ejaculation (frequent ejaculate)... Depleats the immune system. Any ground to that claim?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 7th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
I dono, but I do know that to keep a healthy prostate you should ejaculate atleast once every two weeks.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply