Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Tremor In Testicle With Pain And Lower Back Pain

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
In the last few days, maybe 6 days, I have been having the feeling of a tremor or flutter in the part that connects my left testicle to my body. A few days after this I know have pain in both testicles and the epipimis. Its pretty much constant, I also yesterday now I really bad back pain in my lower back. The pain has got better since eysterday, but it still hurts. The pain is all around the lower back and at time it hurts, in the area were when you get hit in the testicle hard, you feel it on your sides. I am 20 years old and 6'3.` I have been masterbating since I was 13 and dont consider myself to do it that much. Maybe once a day on average. Sometimes not even. Max is 2. But I guess it has been pretty constant. I can get a full erection with no problem, but when I do I ahve pain in my upper right testicle. I am making an apointment with my doctor on tommrow, but thought id post here.

Ive been reading the Actionlove.Com/ website and it scares me, I mean I am really scared I have never heard of sexual exhaustion before and not at somebody who is 20. Do I have this. I just dont know what to trust.

Any help is appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 6th, 2005
Experienced User
Re: Tremor In Testicle With Pain And Lower Back Pain
llama wrote:
in the last few days, maybe 6 days, I have been having the feeling of a tremor or flutter in the part that connects my left testicle to my body. A few days after this I know have pain in both testicles and the epipimis. Its pretty much constant, I also yesterday now I really bad back pain in my lower back. The pain has got better since eysterday, but it still hurts. The pain is all around the lower back and at time it hurts, in the area were when you get hit in the testicle hard, you feel it on your sides. I am 20 years old and 6'3.` I have been masterbating since I was 13 and dont consider myself to do it that much. Maybe once a day on average. Sometimes not even. Max is 2. But I guess it has been pretty constant. I can get a full erection with no problem, but when I do I ahve pain in my upper right testicle. I am making an apointment with my doctor on tommrow, but thought id post here.

I mean I am really scared I have never heard of sexual exhaustion before and not at somebody who is 20. Do I have this. I just dont know what to trust.

Any help is appreciated.

it sounds to me like you may have either a urinary tract infection (uti) or a kidney stone/bladder stone. A stone, trying to pass through the ureter, will often cause referred pain from the ureter to the testicle(s). Lower back pain and testicular pain usually mean a kidney stone or a bad uti. Does it burn when you urinate? Do you have blood in your urine?
|

Re: Tremor In Testicle With Pain And Lower Back Pain
Thank you for responding prozackmi, urinating and everything is fine. That is normal, and I have no had any pain other than my testicles and kower back.

When I got an erection yesterday, to test after reading if it was still possible, which it was and had no problem with. My back and testicles hurt as if they were irretated.
|

I have also has some, tingling or numbing sensation in my, expecially my left and pain in my left hip. The tingling and numbing just started today when taking a shower.

Can this be because of the back pain.
|

Experienced User
llama wrote:
i have also has some, tingling or numbing sensation in my, expecially my left and pain in my left hip. The tingling and numbing just started today when taking a shower.

Can this be because of the back pain.

first, if you're having pain in your testicles and lower back, it's most likely a kidney stone with referred pain to the testes. The kidneys are above your buttocks and this is where the pain will be focused, but you will have referred pain in your testicles. It's a dull achey pain, or a sharp stabbing pain. It would not feel like tingling and there would be no numbness.

However, if you're experiencing tingling and numbness in your hip area, as well as back pain, then you might have two separate problems. One might be a torsion or varicocoele in your testicle and the other might be degenerative disc disease (ddd) with radiculopathy. Testicular pain should be checked out as soon as possible to rule out testicular cancer, trauma, or other problems.

Degenerative disc disease is a form of arthritis usually found in older people. Basically, in your neck and back, you have the spinal cord which is surrounded by bony vertebrae. Your neck = cervical vertebrae; mid back = thoracic vertebrae; lower back = lumbar vertebrae and tailbone = sacrum/coccyx. Each bony vertebra is separated from the other by a spongy disc called an intervertebral disc. This disc is like a shock absorber and prevents the bony discs from rubbing on each other. Each disc is plugged into the spinal cord with nerve endings. Most commonly, in older people, or people who do frequent heavy lifting and bending, a disc ruptures, or loses its elasticity, and you get one bony disc rubbing on another bony disc without the shock absorbing barrier. One bony disc then presses on spinal nerves (sciatic nerves) and this causes sciatica or radiculopathy. If it occurs in the neck, you feel tingling and numbness in your neck. If it occursin your lower back, you feel the tingling and numbness in your legs.

Based on your symptoms, you may be experiecing lumbar radiculopathy (ie, tingling and numbness in your leg). The testicular pain would be unrelated. Go see your doctor and ask him to examine your testicles and back. Have him do an mri of your lower back to check if you have any disc herniations or arthritis. Then have him order an ivp with kub x-ray to check if you have stones.

Good luck.
|

Ok thanks for the help.

Their is no numbness in my hip or back, just some pain. I felt a little pain in my hipo which may be from somthing swollen in their,

the prickling and or numbness is in my feet only. It comes and goes and is not in my upper legs. Sorry for the typing error. Its not really numb, just the feeling as if it were humb, but I can still fell my feet fine, its just like its gently being pricked. My mother said the propblem in the feet is due to the back pain or whatever is wrong their.
|

replied September 14th, 2011
i have the same problem. mine is more the left testicle... could this be caused by a kidney stone???
|