Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

My Body Doesn't Seems to Absorb Water. Pls Help

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
There are times when I am feeling thirsty and I keep drinking water.
But it seems that my body does not absorb the water. The thirst seems to be there and I am running to the toilet all the time.
Is there any way to stop this? Am I lacking in any particular vitamins or minerals? Pls help!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper bullish
|

replied July 29th, 2009
Yes - simply, eat a packet of crisps and keep drinking water. If you have too little salt, you can't keep the water in - so the more you drink the more salt you lose! Until you top it up with good old crisps/similar. Shame they lowered the salt really - they're not as good now...
|

replied September 3rd, 2011
sounds more like diabetes
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul