Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

How to Start Having Annal Sex??? (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi :!:....My b/f and I like to try different things when it comes to sex ....And he wants to have annal sex w/ me, actually we already try the out but it as a !**@!!...Anyways I would like to get some advice ...How can I start having annal sex w/o feeling too much pain :( :?:
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper cinderella
|

replied September 5th, 2005
I've neva had sex but my freind says to have anal sex you should always use a condom because its hurts more doing it raw so try a condom and if it hurts tell him to wear more then one, or maybe your just not use to it and probably wont hurt the second time, hope I helped :)
|

replied September 6th, 2005
Hi
bebe123 wrote:
i've neva had sex but my freind says to have anal sex you should always use a condom because its hurts more doing it raw so try a condom and if it hurts tell him to wear more then one, or maybe your just not use to it and probably wont hurt the second time, hope I helped :)

thanks for the advice but I already tried like 2 or 3 times & it doesn't hurt when he's getting it but when he's halfway in that's when it hurts....I haven't try a comdom but maybe I should
|

Experienced User
Actually in my opinion you shouldnt be trying anal in the first place, it is not normal and it has lot of side effects, and remember that it is only a man pleasure , so I advice to be selfish in that one, and dont sacrify your health for the pleasure of other person, nothing will happen to him , it is only you
|
Users who thank samy444 for this post: Tryingbutfrustrated 

Experienced User
I don't agree that it is only a man pleasure. Anal sex can be very pleasureable if you know what your doing. Once your man hits that certain spot, it's the most intense orgasm. Theres a certain spot in there that makes you change your mind about doing it anal. I'm tellin ya. Maybe you should try it.
|

replied September 7th, 2005
Experienced User
Sorry I didnt mention but I am a guy, and as far as I know the g-spot is not anywhere in the anal path, it is somewhere in the top of the vaginal path, so if you are getting orgasms from anal it is not due to hitting g-spot it is may be that you like the idea of anal itself and enjoy the pain it may cause (when you start doing it)....

But this still not change the fact that it is not a healthy practice , just imagine yourself after a lot of anal sex you cant control the "stole activity"
and your underwear has always the sign of your sh*t, it is not hygeinic and it is gross, and this is only a simple side effect of a lot of other well known side effects

my opinion
|

Experienced User
Try using a condom and lube.It makes it much easier.. Oh and samy444 im sorry but it doesnt become loose over time after having anal. ;)
|

Experienced User
samy444 wrote:
sorry I didnt mention but I am a guy, and as far as I know the g-spot is not anywhere in the anal path, it is somewhere in the top of the vaginal path, so if you are getting orgasms from anal it is not due to hitting g-spot it is may be that you like the idea of anal itself and enjoy the pain it may cause (when you start doing it)....

But this still not change the fact that it is not a healthy practice , just imagine yourself after a lot of anal sex you cant control the "stole activity"
and your underwear has always the sign of your sh*t, it is not hygeinic and it is gross, and this is only a simple side effect of a lot of other well known side effects

my opinion

well I know there is a spot in the anus that a man does hit, and it does induce a orgasm that is unreal. And with my opinion, i've done it once time and I dont appriciate you teling me that I like the effect of it hurting when you dont know what your talking about.. I've read alot about it, and your opinion is very graphic and saying it's gross is your opinion and I beleive should be kept to yourself. Some people do enjoy this and I think it's offensive. Anyways, there are side effects of doing anal, but I beleive it could be a good experience to try every once and while. And plus were trying to help cinderella, not tell her your opinion on how you dont like it.

:)
|

Experienced User
Eww can't believe you girls want to have anal sex I can see having oral sex sometimes but other then oral sex and vaginal sex that's all me and my husband would ever do. That's nasty.
|

Experienced User
Kkkaaayyy.....I am sorry to say but I think you are the one who doesnt know what you are talking about, and I am sorry to say also that a spot in the anus is just a boll sh*t, I dont mind (or care) if you enjoy anal, but just dont say crap, and I again dont care if you find me offensive when I say facts, you didnt even understand what I am refering to when I said gross.....

And about helping cinderella, I think I am the one who is really helping her by advicing her to look at all the sides of the issue not only the pleasure side of it, because if you really care to help someone by advice you will advice him with what you think is good for him/her, and about keeping my opinion to myself is a stupid thing to say because the main aim of the board is to share different opinions and thought (even if it is not correct)......

So an advise for you now kkkaaayyy......Think before you write

good luck hun
|

Experienced User
Samy444 who are you talking to?
|

Experienced User
My last post was for kkaaayyy
|

Experienced User
Also whoever said to maybe use more then one condom was wrong you hsould never use more then one condom at a time because then it will come off and not work. People can get diseases thru anal sex where do you think aids came from?
|

Experienced User
Nicknack......

I am happy to find someone like you who think in a normal way.......

For me as a guy, may be it is pleasureable for me to do it anal, but if I really love my girl I will never do something for her which have a potential of damaging something in her ........

But just there are some people in this board who doesnt have a spot in their anus , instead they have their brain sitting there......

Cheers
|

I find it disturbing that a women's sexual health forum could be turned into grounds for a debate.

Personally, my fiance and I enjoy anal--on occasion, and briefly. My advice is to first be sure it is really something you want to do. Some girls just don't like it, or it feels weird, and that's completely okay.

After you've decided for sure, wearing a small butt plug for a few hours can loosen you up and make the pain greatly lessened; also be sure to use lots of lube, and go very slow in the beginning. Good luck!
|

My man and I do it all the time..It really hurts when he puts it in but after a minute of so it kind of glides in...It takes getting used to. I sacrifice a little pain for his pleasure. Besides, im 30 wks pregnant and this position is ideal anyway because of my growing belly. Even more, it feels good after a while. Im happy when he's happy! Lube helps, but for the most part, hang in there. But if u honestly think it's unbearable, let him know.
|

Experienced User
I ain't turning this into a debate i'm just stating my own opinion that I think anal sex is disguisting and is something I would never want to do or even try. Anal sex is usually what !**@! do or so I heard and I think it's filthy for anyone to even think about trying that.
|

Experienced User
Me neaither, im saying that this post is to help a woman start to have anal sex, not to make her feel dirty by wanting to try and also disrespecting the sexual preference of others is wrong.
|

Experienced User
What's wrong with anal sex.Some people seem to enjoy it.If your into it then more power to you.-your opinion of it being gross and disgusting wasn't asked for.Why don't you stick to the topic of the post.She asked for a way for making anal easier.. If she would have asked what do you think about anal sex then I would have actually enjoyed reading your worthless post.
|

Experienced User
I agree with samy444..I think it's really digusting & I would never do it..No matter how much my bf wants to!
|