Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Allergies Forum

Unknown Cause of Symptoms-similar to Allergies

Must Read
What causes allergies? We review risk factors and common allergens in this intro to allergies section....
What causes an allergy? Who is more likely to develop allergies? More here....
Which allergy symptoms are serious signs of allergic reaction and which are merely bothersome? Common types of allergy symptoms and allergic reactions here....
I was wondering if anyone ever having allergies has had these symptoms or if they are familiar with relating to another form of dificiency: bleeding nose, red/itchy eyes, sneezing, and nostril mucous membrane dryness. The person with these symptoms has allergies but never these symptom. Vasoline helped the nostrils, but he also noticed a sensitivity to a new perfume in the house. ???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 28th, 2003
Those are classic symptoms of allergies, especially a chemical allergy....I deal with them all the time. Have the perfume removed and see if the symptoms clear up.
|

replied November 30th, 2003
It can also be non allergic rhinitis. That is what I have. My nose itches and I feel like I have allergy symptoms like you described. I have been tested and I am not allergic to anything but I am sensitive to odors. The doctor called it non allergic rhinitis. I hope that helps. Confused
|
Quick Reply