* I never had my mucus examined, shouldn't that be done prior to surgery? I had one dose amoxycillian months ago to no avail. I just don't know if swelling is result of infection or vice versa.
* is it possible the dr's skill is a factor in the success of sinus surgery (deviated septum)? Maybe some do not create as much scar tissue/do procedures that cause more problems such as taking away too much to leave susceptible for future infections?
* anyone had success with lazer surgery?
* should food allergy/acid reflux be explored prior to surgery?
* has anyone else gotten more muscular/put on weight from taking nasal steriods? I am not on anything else and haven't changed my lifestyle. My ankles/feet also swelled up. The ent said this couldn't happen as it remains in nasal cavity, but there are blood vessels and I believe some of it does get into your system. I have actually exercized less, yet my legs sort of look like a gymnasts now, my bra is getting looser, etc.