Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Using Geritol to Get Pregnant (i Need Tips) (Page 1)

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
:roll: this is running me crazy. Has anyone used geritol to get pregnant if so please let me know the correct way to use it.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper cola15
|

replied October 12th, 2005
Re: Using Geritol to Get Pregnant (i Need Tips)
liz5 wrote:
:roll: this is running me crazy. Has anyone used geritol to get pregnant if so please let me know the correct way to use it.
|

replied December 13th, 2005
shannon cooper wrote:
liz5 wrote:

no- I just found this out from a friend - said it works - she only instructed me to take one daily - good luck to you from one hopeful to another
if you find any other info would you mind passing it to me?
|

replied December 13th, 2005
shannon cooper wrote:
liz5 wrote:

no- I just found this out from a friend - said it works - she only instructed me to take one daily - good luck to you from one hopeful to another
if you find any other info would you mind passing it to me?
|

User Profile
replied December 14th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
What??!!! This is a new one to me. What is geritol? Something for old people? Sound slike denture adhesive to me, lol!
|

replied December 17th, 2005
Lol no its not for dentures but older people do take it. Its just a vitamin but it is suppose to induce ovulation and I have been taking it and now I am pregnant, so I guess it may work or I am just lucky.
|

replied September 9th, 2013
i bought the one that says geritol multivitamin. can you use that one too? or does it have to be geritol complete?
|

User Profile
replied December 23rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Hmmm really? Induce ovulation? Can you tell me more on how it does that? Im ttc too and would love some new tips..Oh have you heard about taking robitussin? Its supposed to thin out your cervical mucas...Ive tried that a couple times but probably not concistant enuf...I feel like ive been trying forever and im getting lazy...
|

replied July 31st, 2009
Trying the geritol pills-
just turned 25. 1 month after I had gotten married, I was diagnosed with POF-premature ovarian failure at 24y.o - I had irregular periods and had missed my period 5 mo. in a row and had intense hot flashes- my blood work showed that my ovaries were as old as a 45 year old woman starting menopause. I was told that I would not be able to get pregnant without fertility treatments. with POF, sex was PAINFUL-problem: dry as a DESERT, 1st time intercourse experience was so traumatizing/painful. Since my honeymoon I only have sex when my husband BEGS me to and we ALWAYS have to use a lubricant (which can slow sperm motility-almost impossible to get preg)- i hated sex, it was so painful (sex 1-2x/mo, 3 if lucky)!
Working as an RN, I was told by my coworkers that GERITOL makes a woman very fertile, so I decided to try it. I've been on it for 1 week and it seems to be working slowly- I feel my sex drive is increased and I don't need to use lubricant during sex anymore. I'm hoping that a few more weeks of this I will be able to get a regular period going - and hopefully, God willing, get pregnant by... next year?! But I'll have to keep all up to date. Using Geritol won't hurt if anyone is wondering. And if/when a pregnancy test comes out +, I will be sure to post it,... letting all know what geritol is doing for this crazy infertile situation!
-Hopeful with Geritol
|

replied September 1st, 2011
geritols works
geritol dose work get the liquid kind though for fast results drink one dose in da morning and one before bed i promise it will work
|

replied September 30th, 2012
How long were you on geritol before you got pregnant??
|

replied August 21st, 2009
Get pregnant with Geritol
Yes, I couldn't get pregnant for 6 months - I started taking Geritol Tonic (pill form) and I got pregnant the next month. Never hurts to try - it's just a vitamin. Don't know what is different about it though.
|

replied September 14th, 2011
TRYING TO CONCIEVE SOMEONE HELP POOR LIL ME
HEY MY NAME IS DESTINEY I BEEN TRYN TO GET PREGNO 4 A YEARS NOW...I WAS ON DEPO FOR 2YRS AND ITS SAYS IT TAKES A YEAR TO GET OUT UR SYSTEM AND THAT YEAR FALLS WITHIN THIS MONTH....IHAVE BENN TAKIN GERITOL COMPLETE FOR MAYBE 2 TO 3 WEEKS NOW..I WANT TO KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE TO TAKE THEM BEFORE YOU CAN GET PREGNO? DOES THE GUY HAVE TO TAKE THEM ALSO? IM TRYIN MY HARDEST TO BE CALM ABOUT THE SITUSTION BUT LAST YEARS AROUND THIS TIME MY BODY WENT THRU SO MANY CHANGES WE JUS KNEW I WAS PREGNO BUT WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED AT THE END=) SO I MTRYING MY HARDEST TO MAKE IT HAPPEN THIS YEAR SINCE MY BODY SHUD BE CLEAR OF ALLL THE DEPO...PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU KNOW ANY ANSWER TO MY QUESTION THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS..
|

replied November 21st, 2009
I have heard so much about geritol, i just bought a bottle too.I hope there is a baby i the bottle for me and all geritol users.I am so excited about it that the nasty taste does not seem to affect me at all.pls post ur success stories.
|

replied November 24th, 2009
geritol? yes or no
no success story but i have began just this month to try and conceive...idk if it will work, i really want to get pregnant. although i must say sometimes it seems as though I can't. I have had unprotected sex in the past and never got prego. Now that I am trying i really can't. Im scared to get the answers from the doctor! I have been tracking ovulation and trying to have sex on thoses days but nothing yet. My month on geritol is not til the first of december. we'll c!!
|

replied November 27th, 2009
Gertiol
Hi ladies my name is Tamika and I'm 34. I'm so ready to get pregnant....your advice has been amazing I just spoke with a family friend who is fifity and she told me that's how she got pregnant she was going through fertility treatments but nothing was happening they say it's a baby in every bottle. I will start taking it on Tuesday
|

replied January 22nd, 2010
hi everyone ive been married for about a month now but my my husband and i have been together for 3 years we have been ttc for 10 months now and he is starting to look at me like something is wrong with me does this geritol really work? im trying to get pregnant in the next month so the baby will be here before he gets sent out to sea for 8 months can the geritol really work that fast please reply thank you
|

replied March 25th, 2010
I really dont know if geritol works but a friend recommend me to take gertiol daily to see if I can conceive a baby. I have been on gertiol for a couple of days now.I had sex and my hormones felt like it was out of control so it might be helpful mt cervical system. Check back later to see the results.
|

replied May 24th, 2010
GERITOL TONIC DOES WORK IM LIVING PROOF!
my husband and i tried for 10 months to get pregnant so on christmas my mom got me a bottle of geritol i thought she was crazy but i took it anyhow the tonic was nasty BUT I WAS PREGNANT THE NEXT MONTH! we concieved on january 18th 2007 and our daughter was born a whopping 12 pounds in october 2007 IT WORKS! WE ARE PLANNING ANOTHER BABY AND I WILL BE USING THE TONIC!
|

replied July 10th, 2010
Curious
Are you only suppose to take the geritol when you are ovulating? I am at a loss of when to take it.
|

replied July 10th, 2010
I am also taking Clomid I am wondering if anybody else has taken that in conjunction with the geritol and/or robitussin, and what effects it may have caused you. I am so anxious to get pregnant. I never thought it would be so hard when you want to get pregnant espiecally after having three already.
|

replied March 5th, 2012
Did you get pregnant
Hi, yes I am wiriting to see if you have gotten pregnant, I am currently taking both. I took the clomid about 3 weeks ago, and started the Geritol today, and wondering if I am just wasting my time and money.
|

replied August 18th, 2010
I want to get pregant please help me
|

replied September 13th, 2010
Geritol
I just found out about Geritol about a few weeks ago from a friend who was going through the same thing I am trying to get Pregnant. She now has two kids. I was told to take the Geritol and Prenatal pills, but my thing is I dont have a regular cycle and I dont ovulate. I am going to try it out starting today and if anything happen I will be sure to post and let everyone know. I feel like I am needing to do this cause by me not being about to have a baby is cause a problem in my past relationship. My ex-husband left me for this told me I was less then a woman. I am so desperate I am willing to try anything, I even tried Clomids . Some people say stop stressing but how can you when you being trying for so long and nothing seems to be happening.
|

replied September 15th, 2010
So you guys are saying the Geritol really works? Do it have to be the tonic? My Fiance' and I have been trying for 3 months now and "hello" nuthing! Everytime I get close to my period I cry and cry about this whole ordeal and it is driving me insane. He's even gotten so into it that he's ontop of me every freakin minute *sorry for the language but I'm frustrated*, which I don't mind but it's turned out to be a chore but a fun one. I really want to try it but I'm afraid that I will continue to get bad news! My first and only child I've conceived with Clomid after taking it for 4 months then I stopped b/c my exhusband went out to sea for deployment he came back and I was pregnant after having jaw surgery at home passed out swollen and looking crapy *that proves men don't care lol, j/k* But seriously will this help us conceive? My fiance' has no kids and I realy want this to be a joy for us both. I'm 35yr old female...HELP!!!!
|

replied May 22nd, 2011
geritol
HELLO, EVERYBODY I JUST TURN 40 MY FIANCE AND I DECIDED THAT WE WANT TO HAVE ONE MORE CHILD. I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM GETTING PREGNANT, ALL WHERE NATURAL BIRTHS, BUT AFTER MY LAST CHILD WHO IS NOW 11 I HAD MY TUBES TIED AND BURNT...... I FOUND A DOCTOR OUT OF STATE TO DO THE PROCEDURE, BUT I'M SOMEWHAT SCARED BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN TIED AND BURNT THIS LONG I WANT BE ABLE TO GET PREGNANT. A FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT GERITOL AND HOW IT WORKED FOR HER. I'M HOPING AFTER MY TUBAL REVERSAL THAT IT WORKS FOR GIVEN MY AGE, AND HOW LONG ITS BEEN........WHAT DO YOU THINK???? GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO IS SUCCESSFUL WITH TAKING GERITOL!!!!!!!!!
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply