Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Seasonale And Breakthrough Bleeding... Help...

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Ok, yes, I am a newbie. Now that we have that out of the way, I would like to ask a question.

I have been taking seasonale for about... Well, let's just say I am on the eighth week of the second cycle . Around the same time when I was taking the first cycle, I experienced brownish spotting for about three weeks. Now, on the second cycle, I am up to my tenth day of light bleeding o_o I read that you should ask your doctor if you bleed more than seven consecutive days, and I have a doctor's appointment next week. Anyway, did this happen to anyone out there? And if you stuck with this pill, did it go away with more cycles?

What causes this, does anyone know? Thank you ^_^

if it helps at all, my regular periods last for only four and up to five days... So this is really really frustrating.
Did you find this post helpful?
|