Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vascular and Circulatory Disorders Forum

**blue Joints In Hands?? Please Help With Any Info!!!

About 2 months ago I noticed the joints in my hands would start turning blue throughout the day, and by the time I went to bed they were the darkest. I do not have circulation problems and my hands are never cold when this happens. I have not experienced any pain in my hands or joints just the discoloration. The only medication i'm taking is paxil but my doctor said that was not a factor since i've been on it since the beginning of the year. I have done about 4 different blood tests and nothing unusual was found. The only other symptom I have been experiencing is itching all over my body, and around my nose and mouth will turn red like a rash without me even touching it. I do not have any allergies and I haven't been doing anything different...So right now I just have these two strange symptoms and no answers Sad if you have any information or advice please write...I am so appreciative for you taking the time to read this. Have a nice day :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska