Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Throat And Voice Problems

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
I am not sure what the cause is but I am very stressed and anxious these days the result being a very raspy hoarse voice. It feels as though my throat being tight would make sense if I was stressed and anxious I guess. Also being around air conditoning and the stress/anxiety causing a dry mouth. Does this make sense and has anyone experienced this? Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 1st, 2005
Experienced User
I have similar problems, but I think that you will find that most anxiety suffers do.
I often feel like I am getting a cold/flue etc, but it never gets any further then just a sore throat.
I had my thyroid checked to make sure, maybe get this done if you haven't already.

Hope this helpd
|
Did you find this post helpful?