Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

How to Start Having Annal Sex With You Husband (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
How do I get myself prepared for a penis to be put in my ass! My husband is very interested in annal sex, but I fear that it will hurt, and I wont like it. :d
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Tylanas
|

replied August 31st, 2005
It Hurts Like Hell!!!
So please don't do it. We tried it once and only once. It was kind of like a searing pain. I didn't get over it when he pulled out - it still hurt for an hour. I am a normal woman with an normal but. I'd like it to stay that way. Good luck and i'm so sorry if i'm too late to warn you!
|

Especially eHealthy
Well, you can start by feeling what your body feels like when you're in a nice relaxing bath. Knowing what just your own finger feels like can help prepare you, so you'll know kind of what it feels like..

It kinda feels like you have to poo, right at first, but that's just because you're opening that ring of muscles at the surface called the sphincter. Once it's open that wierd uncomfortable feeling goes away.

The first time my bf and I had anal sex, we didn't use any lube except natural body fluids (mine! I'm... Ah... Naturally lubed up nearly all the time), and he also didn't do any pre-stretching, which is what's advised by all my gay friends!

If you'd like to do that, which can help ease pain, then I believe it's one finger, two fingers, three fingers. The size of three fingers is about the width of most men's penises. The length of his wang doesn't matter when it comes to anal :) there's nothing to jam into, not like the cervix!

The first time my bf got inside of me, it hurt incredibly, and I had to push away from him, and pause for a few moments. He went inside of me again and it didn't hurt at all; plus, it feels really good!

Being relaxed is the most important part!
|

Thanks Guys For All of Your Mature Imputs About Annal Sex
:) I feel much better about the choice I made with my husband about annal sex. We both agreed since there is difficult things that can happen to !**@! as a female we decided to keep our sex life the same, fun and simple. He understands all the effects it can have on the body. Oh yeah we checked out that web site sextalkwithsue.Com thanks guys :lol:
|

replied September 1st, 2005
Good For You!
You are very right about the effects it can have on the body. There is a very high occurance of fissures (tears in the skin on the opening of the anus) that can range from mild to severe. Some times even needing surgery. It also cause the elastisity to give way, thus letting things "leak out" that aren't supposed to. My husband and I have a great sex life - I think the 2 holes I let him put his penis into are enough! (and he lucky I even put that thing in my mouth. :) j/k
|

replied September 1st, 2005
to Mama 4 Life
:) u sure are right, and my husband is addicted to that, and he loves eating my cat! Every time I turn around, he be wanting me to penis up! Im like damn baby let me breath!
|

replied September 8th, 2005
Experienced User
If you ever do decide to try it, the main key is to relax. If your tense your intire body will be. :) just relax!!
|

replied November 16th, 2007
Annal Sex
Never try but I feel only your cryt s the only one which at the end receives PLEASURE AND pleasure...and fantacies....all type...and his fantasies...

If you looking for pleasure why to go to the unpleasure door...it could be amazing with his finger without distroying your buttocks, ...and let him only ..i call know the door....meet the an stranger visitor at the entrance door is better rather than to invite they in.....well for U OF COURSE! !!!!!
|

replied November 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Maiden, it is indeed clear you have never had anal sex. It can be VERY pleasurable for a female to have anal sex; I know this from experience. Please do not advise people about something you yourself have never tried, especially when what you say is not true.
|

replied December 19th, 2007
Eiri wrote:
Maiden, it is indeed clear you have never had anal sex. It can be VERY pleasurable for a female to have anal sex; I know this from experience. Please do not advise people about something you yourself have never tried, especially when what you say is not true.

Yes true,...I think IKNOW BETTER WHAT MEN LIKE!, AND ITS A more healthy and best looking bum...
THEY WILL LOOK AT GOOD LOOKING BUTTOCKS AND then after TRYING TO DESTROY IT ...... THE BEAUTY IS TO BE DESTROY...... DON'T THEY DO WITH NATURE?.......FOR UNNATURE....
So if I do try it and it hurts then plus my gorgeous buttock fall down.....who is out there to complain... Embarassed

We all know men r always looking for something new to try!!.....So better to think Ahead always and what is good for U indeed too!!! Very Happy
|

Especially eHealthy
My butt is not destroyed from anal sex. You and I are both women, neither of us "knows better" what men want.

I really can't quite understand all of your post... It's a little garbled.

IF it hurts, then clearly don't do it. I don't advise ANYONE to do ANYTHING that hurts them. Every kind of sex has the potential to be painful, even vaginal sex - the "most natural" kind. However, NO form of sex SHOULD be painful, not even vaginal or anal. If any form of sex hurts, stop and asses what the problem may be. Often, the male is going too fast, the female is frightened and tense, or there isn't enough lube.

Having anal sex will not make your butt "fall down". Where on earth did you hear that?! Hehehe. That's the silliest thing I've ever head Rolling Eyes.

Yes, men AND WOMEN are always looking for something new to try. In fact, the first time I had anal it was MY idea as the female partner.

It is very important to think ahead and prepare for things like anal sex by buying plenty of water-based lubricants, condoms, and towels. Set aside a long space of time. If you really want to be prepared, then buy some anal-plugs and insert them, starting at small ones and working your way up to one the size of your partner's penis.
|

My suggestion is have a few drinks and make sure he uses lube.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I am not sure if having alcohol in your system will be such a good idea. Yes it can help you relax but it could have the opposite affect. What if you are too buzzed out to realize what your doing? Maybe he will get too rough and hurt you. Then the next morning you could be in pain. This has happened to me so I would not suggest it based on my own experience, but its up to you.

You can make your body relax without the aid of alcohol or any other mind altering substance
|

Especially eHealthy
Yes, I would never suggest becoming impaired before ANY activity involving first-time contact with delicate body structures like the anus OR vagina.
|

replied December 22nd, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
It's nice from time to time....not something DH and I do on a regular basis though. If you'r not a naturally wet person then deffinately lube it up. Go slow, relax, and who knows...maybe you'll love it!
|

replied January 13th, 2008
Hello Im Interested
Embarassed im always experiencing that kind of activity, im gay. a college student..... i am just afraid if there would be a bad effect on this? can you help me.... yes its hurting but id like it..... maybe thats my need.... or somewhat.....
|

replied January 13th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Anal sex is NOT HARMFUL. Just don't do it every single day, multiple times a day. It is true that the anus isn't quite as resilient as a vagina; thus, too much stretching can cause permanent enlargement and an inability to "hold it in", aka incontinence. This doesn't happen very often however and is only caused by excessive anal sex and overly-large anal plugs and toys.
|

replied January 14th, 2008
ive never tried, and i dont think i want to...but im curious to see whether how much better it is than vaginal sex?
is the orgasm reached from the same point?
is the orgasm higher? etc?

i think any of my boyfriend id ever been with, if i had suggested that they would freak! even my gay friend said if i did it he would say guys would see me different!
whereas, one of my girlfriends loves it.. she talks about it openly.. and some guys are disgusted at her

mmm maybe its my area?? lol
|

Especially eHealthy
It's not "better" in my opinion; but it is not worse. It is just different.

If you orgasm from your vagina normally then no, you will not vaginally orgasm from anal sex - how could you? However, if you orgasm from clitoral stimulation, then yes you can still orgasm in the same way. My orgasm wasn't bigger or better, it just felt different.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I wouldnt say anal sex is better. Nothing beats just plain ol' vaginal sex if you ask me. But for me the orgasm does feel different. I cannot reach orgasm through anal sex WITHOUT a vibrator. I just cant. There are tons of nerve endings in your anus, but for me it doesnt do the job. So I use a toy. The orgasm is great beacause to me I feel completley filled and thoroughly F$#%$D. Sorry for the language but thats what happens.

Anal sex is great and lots of fun for me and my hubby. It doesnt matter where you go cause there will be people who look down on anal sex and there are others that are open and enjoy it too. JUst do what you like because you want to and what other people say and think dont matter
|
12 >>
Quick Reply