Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > First Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Do Any of You Feel Like a Vibration Feeling

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I get this like vibration--maybe flowing feeling. Any of you pregnant girls ever get that?? In my lower abdomen.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 2nd, 2005
I did twice.......Dont know what it was yet....When I ask my doc ill let you know

becky
|

replied September 2nd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I did prolly 2x too, just strange wondered if anyone had felt it

i am 9.5 today

|

replied October 23rd, 2009
I'm 10 weeks and I started feeling like a vibration in my stomach, but more so my upper stomach. No idea if it has anything to do with being pregnant, especially since it's not lower. It's kinda like if I had a phone in my stomach on vibrate and it happens randomly during all parts of the day.
|

replied November 3rd, 2009
I haven't had this happen in my pregnancy at all yet but I did have it happen to me before I was pregnant (about a year ago). It felt like i was sitting on a phone or something and it came and went for a couple days and I haven't had it since. Everything that I have found out about it suggests that it's either an increase in blood flow to the area or possible small muscle twitches/nerve activity. My guess would be it's from pressure on a nerve or just increases sensitivity down there that's allowing you to notice all the fluids flowing and moving.
|

User Profile
replied November 15th, 2009
Experienced User
i could be wind. im 9 weeks an get bad wind an it feels like that
|