Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

I Need Some Help With the Symptoms After a Hysterectomy

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hello I am 33 years old ..I had my hysterectomy on nov.22 of 04 so it will be a year this nov.....Well I have had this is my second time having this symptoms ...Which are ..Like having your peroid ...But not with the full blown bleeding ....I have cramps, bloatness, wanting to eat , but cant get full , wanting to run away .....U get the pic.

I want to know if this is normal. I have still have my ovaries. Both of them ....And when I get the cramps it hurts to go pee and when I wip it has some blood on it .I dont spot in the underwear but just when I wip ....

Please help me ..I tried looking it up ..But as ya all know computers sometimes arent very helpful .....So please help me ..Thanks

a worried and hurting women..... :?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 31st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
You would still go through all the stages of cycle--except for the bleeding. The bloatyness, wanting to eat sweets, middle pains(which I get), ovulation symptoms. And the like

the lite blood could be from urinary tract, but hope not from female organs, that might not be a good thing.

I would say it might be a good idea to see a doc about this. I dont think pple with hysterectomy should bleed at all.(if its not from the urinary tract)
|
Did you find this post helpful?