Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Am I Preganate?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I had my period for a week and the day after my period was done I had sex with my boyfriend and well he came in me and I just want to know if I have a chance of being pregnate. And its weird because like 3 or the next week I started getting this cramps and I was thinking I shouldn't be getting cramps because my period just left. My nipples hurt, well actually my whole boob, but then I think its my period. But then I got this brown stain on my thong. It was like weird and lately I had this white little things coming out of my vagina. Sometimes out of no where I feel like I wanan throw up mainly at night. I get some headaches. So I dont know i'm worried. Can ppl please help me as soon as possible
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 30th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
?
It sounds like it could just be your period. That is how mine was bf I got pregnant. Like are you having any unusal symptoms. Peeing more or sick
|

Yeah I am peeing more than b4 my mom use to fight with me bcuz I didn't pee enough she thought I was gonna die. Now like I pee n the next second I have to pee again but it doesn't happen all the time
|

Experienced User
First Responce
I really think that you are. I would go and take another test like the first response.
|

Another Test
I agree you need to take another test

ill pray for you :d
|

replied September 2nd, 2005
Test?
Try a tester or wait to see other symptoms. But if u really feel miserable, see a doc asap!
|