Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

Itchy Rectum

I had my 4 child 6 months ago and about half way through my pregnancy I began having a serious itchy bum hole. Wiping would give relieve but I would usually bleed. I am still having this problem and I am not sure why. It is very annoying. I cannot feel hemroids... As far as I can tell. Are hemroids suppose to itch like that? What is one to do??
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper plexos
|

replied June 18th, 2008
Synalar Rectal cream
Just a bit of feedback regarding the creams for itchy piles. The cream Scheriproct didn't work well neither did the Ultraproct which was an alternative for the Synalar Rectal. I applied them them daily externally but the itching continues with both creams. I am not sure if they have any effect at all.

So I obtained Synalar Rectal Simple from the Internet and after one application externally there has been no itching for several days. That is how I remember it working, just one infrequent application is enough for days or even a week or more.

Not sure what the difference is but the Synalar main ingredient listed in big letters on the tube is Fluocinolone acetonide which is not present in either the Ultraproct alternative nor the Scheriproct.
|
Did you find this post helpful?