Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Long But Not As Long As B4 Pleaseee Read! It Would Mean Alot

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok tried to revise n make it some what shorter but me n kate just want u guys to read...N tell us that u dont agree about the nasty looks,rude comments,etc...Becuz we know alot of u's do...Lol o I cut some of the words down like and=n & cuz=because I just thought it make it shorter

me~no adult will ever listen to us cuz were "young n stupid"
k>people look at us like were young n stupid but in all actuality were the 1's being responsible n not running away from our respsonibilties
me~and then no 1 wants to listen cuz they thing were all wrong when half the time were right!..
K>its like it doesnt matta wha we say cuz were just going to be young mothers...But thats it were goin to be mother n we do know what were talkn about..
Me~i done so much research on pregnancy n everything n u even get the doctors who who think we dont no nething cuz were 17 but when asked a ? I can respond with the right answer not on all ?'s but most
k> we may be young n preg but were being resp. And doin wha need to be done to probide the best for our children
me~ but its the people who dont think we can manage but only if they came to look into me n u that theyed start given us alot more credit n respect...
K~ if they would just see how prepared we are already theyd see we deserve alot more credit
me~(take no offence to this its meant to the irresponsible ones who say after one abortion theyll use pretection or etc n never do)but its cuz of the really yougn gurls who have 2,3,6 abortions or have a kid n then social services look into it n their parents are taken care of the baby
k> n thats what gives mothers like us bad reputations
me~ I know a gurl whos 27 n had 3 kids but her house got :rai***d: n they found :c**e: ndirty diapers on the floor n her kids were dirty as hell but yet were the young n stupid mothers!But outta all my gurls who are 15-19they all have there kids n neva had a problem wit dcyf or nething
k>sure theres goin be a couple of gurls who are irresponsible n should have there kids taken away but then there are mothers like us who are willen to do anything to take care of our kids n no one gives us any credit becuz were "young n stupid"
me~ I know I droped outta school(which was last year b4 I ever got preg)but im tryn to get my ged n im gonna take classed fo childcare/daycare n things to make sure my son had wha he needs n wants now n when he gets older
k> sure we have to put our dreams on hold fo right now but we have the determination to do the things we want n need to provide for our but we still get treated like shyt all becuz were young (now I brought up the subject of single mothers)
me~ I know a gurl whos 27 n had 3 kids but her house got :raided: n they found :coke: ndirty diapers on the floor n her kids were dirty as hell but yet were the young n stupid mothers!But outta all my gurls who are 15-19they all have there kids n neva had a problem wit dcyf or nething
k>sure theres goin be a couple of gurls who are irresponsible n should have there kids taken away but then there are mothers like us who are willen to do anything to take care of our kids n no one gives us any credit becuz were "young n stupid"
me~ I know I droped outta school(which was last year b4 I ever got preg)but im tryn to get my ged n im gonna take classed fo childcare/daycare n things to make sure my son had wha he needs n wants now n when he gets older
k> sure we have to put our dreams on hold fo right now but we have the determination to do the things we want n need to provide for our but we still get treated like shyt all becuz were young (now I brought up the subject of single mothers)
me~ the only reason a single mother couldnt raise her child is becuz she doesnt/didnt want to but that shouldnt make all single mothers bad people...N it doesnt give people the right to look down at us becuz they dont no wha we have allready done for our kids n are still going to do!
K>they thing just cuz were youn single mothers that were going to mooch off welfare n all that bull and not take care of our children wrong!!!
Me~ its really hard for us with all the nasty looks n dirty comments
k>its not going to be easy n no one ever said it would but were not given up and no matta wha we say about it people still look down on us
me~as yougn mothers we take more verbal abuse from people we dont no then anything...
K> had some lady at the grocery store look at me and then whisper to her husband..And I was just going to let it go..But then she said something else to him and I turned around and said " do you have something to say ?! Then why not say it to my face..I've probably heard worse..But ya know what your opinion doesn't mean anything to me..Because I love my child..And I will do anything I can to be a good mother..I'm going to be a teacher...Bet you didn't bother to think that I would amount to anything more then a stupid teen mom on welfare well think again..Thats what happens when you judge someone without even knowing them" and I walked away
me~ these people who like to juudge us really shouldnt becuz they dont no if we were raped n if its against our religion to have an abortion....But do they stop tothink about it no cuz there to quick to judge n discrimanate!
K> I thought morn. Sickeness n back aces hunger n everything was bad enough but then the whispers n look have by far been the wrost becuz its bull!
Me~ like the young gurls who talk ish n call us sl*ts its like no its not cuz ima sl*t its cuz we made mistakes...Mistakes that were going to take care of n love the rest of our lives!
K> n the best are the gurls who say"id never get pregnant so young thats just wrong"n like a year later there pregnant
me~ I use to be one of those gurls...But now I realize that im gonna have some one to love me just as much as I love them n some one whos gonna look up to me for once n best of all some one I can call mine foever!

*nothing against abortions I know if needed ness. Then fine but were talken bout the gurls who get preg have an abortion get preg have an abortion etc....But we figured wed post it to see how many young mothers or as some people call us "young n stupid" do agree...N maybe the people on here who discriminate against us might have a diffrent output (hopefully) but u can im me when ever (thugish420babe)* thanks for reading I know its long n took alot of time possible but we truly truly apprecate it =-)....~*~lonelytears~*~

Last edited by loneytearz on August 28th, 2005 06:13 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 28th, 2005
Experienced User
Hey... Well I just found out a little while ago that I am almost 8 weeks pregnant..And I am 17 yrs old.. And I have always thought that abortions were wrong and that if you didnt take the proper percautions you should be prepared to take care of the baby that mite be a result of it.. But now that I am in that situation im thinkin about it.. I dont wanna run away from my responsibility but im also not sure if im ready for it and I want my baby to have a good life... I do agree with you.. If I did get the abortion, it would be the one and only time and id be extra careful until I was ready.. I think its a great thing to see young mothers taking responsibility and having the kid... They can be just as good of a mother as anyone else.. And it angers me off wen ppl gotta go and talk shyt about stuff like dat
|

replied August 28th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Ok im sorry but theres no way im reading all of that... Or even 1/8th lol wayyy tooo long.
|

replied August 29th, 2005
Experienced User
I read about half... And got the "jist" of it lol
|

replied September 7th, 2005
Thats soooooo true :) I dont think its as bad as it used to be...But you still get the dirty looks and rude comments. The other day my sister and I went to this store and we had my son and our little baby cousin so we each had a stoller...And the lady who works there was like are those your guys's kids? And I told her the little one was mine but we were just taking the other one for a walk... And she was like oh good I thought you guys were a little young to have kids...I was like umm did you hear me!? Lol but I didnt say that out loud.. My fav part of your guys's thing was this: :

"but now I realize that im gonna have some one to love me just as much as I love them n some one whos gonna look up to me for once n best of all some one I can call mine foever!"
|

replied September 7th, 2005
Experienced User
Thank u got ya reply hunnie I apprecate it...Were just tryn to get some of the people on this board to realize that the dirty looks n whispers n sh*t do hurt u know...Im due in nov..So I dont have much longer to go n people are so iggnorant n rude sometimes...U just wanna flip out..But u cant..But im soo glad u do agree wit us...N actually replyed lol we havent had many n if we did u can see wha was written lol...But if u every wnt to talk n have aim u can im me at ne time on babyboo14kisses... Take care hunnie
|

replied September 8th, 2005
Hey...No I dont have aim sorry :)... But its no problem reading that I like it cause it kinda takes a lot of the stress of your sholders..Realizing that theres tons of other girls out there going through the same thing..When your young you dont realize it cause most likely none of your friends are doing the same thing... Lol
|

replied September 8th, 2005
Experienced User
Right... I have a couple friends who are haven kids...But there older like 20's so...They dont get the looks and everything...It does feel good knowing that theres otha people going threw the same things...Sometimes it can just drive ya nuts lol...But its good to here from ya =-)
|