Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

Boyfriend Left Me Because He Was Scared...

When I told my boyfriend I was pregnant he seemed really shocked and than I cried but he told me everything was gunna be okay. After a couple weeks went by I had to deal with my mom, since i'm only 14. I went to his house and his mom said that he moved with his dad in bayridge. And I didnt know what was going on, becasue I knew he couldnt be thinking of helping with the baby an hour away when he lived 2 seconds from me before. Whenever I go to his mom's house she never opens the door she just look's out the window like I have some kind of deseas or somthing and tells me that anthony wants nothing to do with me. Now my mom left me she moved in with my aunt in upstate ny ( really far). Im living with a friend now but other than my friends I have no one. I dont know what im gunna do I dont wanna have a baby, I wanna go to school and everything I want everything to be like I was never pregnant, I want my mom back and anthony back.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 27th, 2005
Experienced User
Wow, hun do you have anyway of contacting your mother or bf? I think that's very very selfish of all of them to ignore you because your pregnant. Esp. You're bf, that's his flesh & blood. That's a really hard situation but at least you have friends there to help you through this. If I were you I would try to contact you mother somehow, i'm sure there's someway you can..And just talk to her, unless she's the type of person that doesn't listen to things like that. Do you have any other family members that would be willing to help you through this?
|

I always try to call my aunts house where my mom lives now but my aunt tells me I cant call there anymore and thats the way my mom is too. Believe me if u knew my mom u would think she's ridiculous, she only thinks of herself.. She sees me being pregnant as embarressing her. She s not a really good mom honeslty. My mom and my aunt are basically all the family I have.. My dad died when I was ten. I seriosly have no one.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Where do you live? Town, state?

14 years old and you have no one. Omgosh

my husband and I might be willing to take you in if we could find a way to get you here. We live in indiana--we have like 7 kids all ranging from 16 to 23 only 3 of them are biologically mine. Seriously, if you would be willing to move away from wherever you live.

Let me know I am serious
|

Thats like the sweetest thing I ever heard!!!!!!! I live all the way in new york in sunset park, brooklyn.... Thats really far... Is it possible ?? Omg im like crying right now I cant believe u said that I dono how it could work its like to good to be true!!!!

* my name's isabella de palma
than you thank you for even saying u'd do somthing like that!!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I drove to washington one day to pick up a car--so I kinda know where I am going. Right now we are really short on money, but husband is suppose to get a large loan for his business around the middle of next month if it goes thru--and yes we would if anyway possible, even before the middle of next month.

Ill talk to my family and see what we can do, keep in touch please
|

replied August 28th, 2005
How Sweet
Wanted to cry reading all the posts between you gals there.
Hang in there, I was 17 when I got pregnant, and already dropped out of high school.
I went back at 18, and graduated when I was 20. There are so many programs out there now, to help young mothers.
Trust me , life isnt over!! :) it may feel like it, but it isnt, things always get better even if it is hard to see that.
As far as dad and mom, I guess I would jsut let them both go for now, and not try to do anything, they have made it pretty clear where they stand. You are not alone in this world when it comes to that issue.
My mom frelt the same way, so I moved out at 17, she raised us catholic and it was bothersome to her. After my daughters birth, she realized and changed her mind.
It is tough thing to be pregnant at at your age, even tougher for people close to you to handle it too. Father probably is scared to death. Time heals all wounds.
If you really go, I can try to help with the money to get you there too, just let me know.
|

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2005
Experienced User
Hey mrs. Fatfamily02.

I just wanted to say that you really deserve a medal or nobel price, whatever. Because your humanity is just amazingly generous !!! Man I never thaught there were still people like this on earth. You really made my day by helping poor isabella out.

Btw isabella I hope you'll be allright through all this ;-) much love & repect.

Oh man i'm almost crying
|

replied September 8th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Well, actually after my offer I never heard from her. My kids range from 16-23 some mine some just adopted by love, and they were looking forward to having a little sister too. We were ready to drive over and pick her up. I hope she is okay though. That is a big and scarey place to be alone.

Thanks for the compliment too, by the way
|

replied September 14th, 2005
Experienced User
Good luck!

I'm medged.
|