Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Bumps

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
Ok i'm 16yr old male
and I have had only 1 sex partner and a week after I had sex with her, I developed bumps on the shaft of my penis...They arnt red in any way..Just small bumps that stick up a little bit, and every once in awhile I get one really big swelling one in the same spot every time.
They are the same color as my skin no miss colorment at all.

I dont know what to do or any idea what they might be...But they now poped up on my stomach to right above my belly button.

I looked through many web sites and have found nothing that look or compare in discription to it....They have not gone to my testicles and being its been about a year now I do not think they will.

I havent had sex again because I dont know if it will spread during sex, being I have a lack of information on it.

Does any one know what these may be?

Please get back to me if you know or know a web site that can explain this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 30th, 2005
Been like a week, I guess no one knows what it is?
|

replied August 31st, 2005
The doctor would know best, dont by shy
|

replied September 1st, 2005
I am shy, I just dont want to jump in there and then find its nothing and show the doc my wang for nothing o.O
|