Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Red Marks On Penis Head And Foreskin

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
Hey all, i'm a little worried. Today I noticed red marks mainly on the inside of the foreskin and some on the tip of my penis. It seems to have just appeard today but I must admit I havent been looking. The marks are erregular in shape and red. There are no marks elsewhere, just on the foreskin and lower penis head area. I had sex with my gf for the first time about 2-3 days ago. I should note that for some reason entry was painfull, like a tearing feeling. I kept going anyway and after about 14 sec it went away and everything was fine. I havent had a sexual partner since my last gf a looong time ago. And no I have never had an std :). Thanks for any help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 29th, 2005
Bump
|

User Profile
replied September 1st, 2005
Experienced User
Hi,

i got exaclty the same thing you explained above ! (welcome to the club hehe)

yeah it felt like very tight and difficult but got okay afterwars.
I suppose it got irritated because of the mouvements while having sex.

Anyway, now I am 5 days after the red mark things and it is now completely gone and it is not hypersensitive anymore. What I did was (the day after I think) is putting some creme/lotion for irritations and burnings (once, before going to bed) and left my penis head naked for a few minutes.

I did not masturbate during all this, I didn't want to get it worse. Now everything is ok again and erections/urinating are not painful anymore.

I hope it will get okay like it did with me.

Good luck
|

replied April 19th, 2009
I too have had this issue
I have a history of having no std's at all. However it has been three years since I last had sex. I recently had sex with someone and entry was pretty tight and felt like a tearing sensation. Afterwards it was all fine.

I do have a history of having sensitive skin and I am hoping the reason for the small red spots slightly on my head and within the foreskin, is do to it being irritated. It comes and goes and it doesn't permanently stay but it comes once in a blue. it doesn't hurt itch or anything, it's just there.

I avoid constant masturbation sessions daily and do it less and it doesn't show up but when I have safe sex with someone, my penis looks perfectly healthy and after finishing it slowly begins to show. I have been having this issue recently since St Patty's Day. I have been doing safe sex practices only but still don't fully understand what is the cause.

Can it just be my sensitive skin being irritated after sex? I'd love some help because it's making feel uneasy.
|

replied July 29th, 2009
guys - turn her on before you go in, so she can get lubricated...

the bumps are likely not an irritation.

It can be as simple as a yeast infection (candida) or maybe herpes, so do some research and get checked out.
|

replied September 3rd, 2012
Hey people I'm 16 years old ! And well about a year ago I ended up seeing a redish scar on the tip of my penis head , also the redish does not bother me at all I have not had any sex with anyone I'm still a virigin. But i've have been masterbating could it mean I got the redish scar from masterbating?
|

replied September 3rd, 2012
Hey people I'm 16 years old ! And well about a year ago I ended up seeing a redish scar on the tip of my penis head , also the redish does not bother me at all I have not had any sex with anyone I'm still a virigin. But i've have been masterbating could it mean I got the redish scar from masterbating?
|
Tags: penis, head, admit, std, sex
Quick Reply