Medical Questions > Relationships > Troubled and Abusive Relationships Forum

Please Give Advice to Commint

I have been married for 2 months now my hubby is a good man. But what bothers me is that he is always looking for me too mess up. For me to cheat on him. He always looks through my phone to see who I have called and if there is a number inthere he doesn't recognize oh man watch out cause then he will ask you a hundered and one questions. But here is the real kicker. He is so quick into assum that I am doing something that he forgets to cheeck himself. He still has his ex girlfriends number save in his phone and they still talk from time to time. I'm not shure how to approch this with out sounding like a tottal !**@!. Please give advice
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 27th, 2005
Experienced User
It is very important to know what kind of a person your husband is. Is he getting angry fast?...Is he calm....Is he irrational?...I believe the way to approach this problem depends a lot on what his personality is like..Because if he gets angry fast and he is intolerant you will only cause a big fight and you won't be able to reason with him...

You need to talk calmly about this, everyone needs to present his/her point of view and then reach a conclusion. But for that you need to talk not fight...Only you know your husband well enough to do that...

Good luck!
|

replied August 27th, 2005
Experienced User
I am in the exact same situation.

Except his ex didnt even know about me until she snuck into his house and found photos of me.

This used to cause a lot of problems as I was doing the same thing also.
After a lot of talking and stuff though, we are starting to learn how to trust each other.
Maybe you should try the same thing.
|