Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Can U Know Your Pregnant After the 8th Day?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I feel sick , having mood swings , and also having cramps? U tell me what u think :wink:
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper serina
|

replied August 24th, 2005
Meezz!
I called my doctor and they think I should come in. They say its to early to take a home pregnancy test, so they wanna see me. Wish me luck! I wanna have a baby, I just hope the cramps aren't from somthing more serious :?:
|

replied August 24th, 2005
Experienced User
Let us know :)
|

replied September 9th, 2005
Experienced User
Cool
Hi there,
i hope you are. I am feeling the same thing but it could be totally psychosomatic for me =-)
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yes you can, but not common. I have been pregnant 10 times and I knew the next morning with 4 of them. Had symptoms within days
|

Did u skip ur period?
|

replied September 21st, 2005
Ok I tried to check out the site and it is not working on the hyper link you sent us here on the forum.

If any one of you ladies want to check this site out just got to your address bar and type in beyondfertility.Com and it will work.

Best wishes ladies!!
|

replied September 23rd, 2005
Hi,

i just wanted to let you know that it is possiable for some people to know they are pregnant as early as the day after conception or even when they conceive.

I knew 3 days after I conceived. My breasts really started hurting bad and they still haven't stoped. I just had a feeling, however it took 3 weeks to show up on a preg test cause there wasn't alot of hcg in my system.

Good luck, :d
|

replied September 12th, 2007
I Need Help
I have a 7 month old son already and I found out I was pregnant 3 weeks and 2 days. I think I am pregnant again!! I had sex the day after my period ended and I continue to have sex with no protection and its been 3 weeks after my period. I have mood swings....cravings...and I have been breaking out and I use the restroom alot! I am really scared. Do I sound pregnant?

Jessica
|

replied April 17th, 2011
help!
girl ion know with me its like i had sex but i didnt im a virgin and me and my boyfriend were havin sex but he didnt put it inside me i dont think he was rubbing his penis on my clitoris and up and down my my vagina.... now im throwing up, nauseaus, and wakin up with sore breasts so what does it sound like to u?
|

replied April 17th, 2011
help!
girl ion know with me its like i had sex but i didnt im a virgin and me and my boyfriend were havin sex but he didnt put it inside me i dont think he was rubbing his penis on my clitoris and up and down my my vagina.... now im throwing up, nauseaus, and wakin up with sore breasts so what does it sound like to u?
|

replied April 17th, 2011
help!
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2012
My husband and I are trying to have a baby and we had sex after a positive ovulation test the next day I woke up with very sore nipples which ive never had and having mood swings, would I experience symptoms this fast? I hope I am we really want a baby! Any advice would be helpful, oh and I had cramping like an hr later, now sex is kinda painful but not 2 bad lol
|