Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Can't Get Hard Enough Basically

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
Ill be with my girlfriend and not to be conceited but shes very very hot and well be makin out n stuff and she really wants to have sex but I can't get a hard enough boner....

I never had this problem like with other girls i've been with n stuff but its been about 6 months since my last gf and we messed around all the time but for some reason this past week I been dating this new girl I just cna't get hard enough I dont even know why
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 25th, 2005
Experienced User
Maybe shes so hot that you feel nervous.
|

replied August 25th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Yes I was thinking are you "too" nervous, calm down hon, it will happen. Maybe performance scare you with this one. Im sure she digs you as much as you dig her--does that make it simpler.

Good luck
|

replied August 26th, 2005
Experienced User
You're no doubt stressing yourself out and over thinking the situation. You don't want to disappoint her so you want to be as good as you can but the more you think of it the more pressure you put on yourself and it just takes the fun out of everything. Try to be "in the moment" and not think about whats happened before, just go with it and remember that she wouldn't be with you if she wasn't into you, right?
|

replied August 26th, 2005
Yeah that makes sense actually I think I was just way too nervous thx alot yall
|

replied August 29th, 2005
Experienced User
Do you have add or adhd or any condition like that? Because some of the medicines that they prescribe will cause a guy to not be able to get hard when he wants.
|

replied January 19th, 2010
maybe you are gay
|

replied January 19th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
dingoingoboingo
He's had sex with women so not, not gay.
|
Quick Reply