Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Weird Period (scared!) (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
My gf and I had sex with a condom 2 wks ago. The condom streched weird and I noticed, so we stopped after 3 min. Or so. I didnt ejaculate. It wasnt broken (we checked after. ) we had almost completely stopped worrying she might be pregnant but now...

Sorry, my girlfriend misinformed me. Her period hasnt started. Its due in about a week, and she feels slight cramping which she says is normal. She also says that she is a different color, I guess she is talking about discharge, she says its a pinkish color. Is that normal? Should we worry? Is she pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper fatfamily02
|

replied August 23rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
If the pregnancy did indeed occur approx 2 weeks ago, this sounds like implantation bleeding, which is normal for some pregnancy's. I never had it but lots of women do. Pinkish or brownish blood very lite and spotty just for a day or 2 at most or part of a day at the least.
|

replied September 8th, 2005
Help
I kinda got the same thing going on. My period came early so I thought it was werid. It was brownish at frist then pinkish im scared I dont know whats going on.My period suppose to have come on the 13th do I wait to see if I get it any way. This is upsetting.What do I do
|

replied May 18th, 2011
i'm qoinq thru thee same thing now
|

replied November 3rd, 2007
Odd Period Please Help
Okay I started my period a day late but it wasnt really like a period. It was pinkish brownish and very light spotting. Ive been on birth control for about 8 months now. Im having really bad cramps all over especially in my lower back. I called my doctor and he said it could be a few things and didnt tell me any of these. All he said was I can continue taking my pills if i want. Which ill start those up tomorrow if i take them. What does this mean. I really need help. Thanks for the help.
|

replied November 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Odd Period Please Help
ashley785 wrote:
Okay I started my period a day late but it wasnt really like a period. It was pinkish brownish and very light spotting. Ive been on birth control for about 8 months now. Im having really bad cramps all over especially in my lower back. I called my doctor and he said it could be a few things and didnt tell me any of these. All he said was I can continue taking my pills if i want. Which ill start those up tomorrow if i take them. What does this mean. I really need help. Thanks for the help.

calm down

its probably the birth control

if youre on BC your protected
|

replied November 11th, 2007
Brown Blood
im i pregant
|

Experienced User
Re: Brown Blood
SUSANLADD wrote:
im i pregant

yes lol joking. u didnt even tell us anything how could we even answer u
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: Brown Blood
SUSANLADD wrote:
im i pregant

lol what? your pregnant? oka

Confused
|

User Profile
replied February 1st, 2009
weird period
my gf had her last period on dec.7.08 and she is irregular so she is usually a week or so late but she never got it for november, but she took three pregnancy tests two said negative in the begining and one said positive then she went to the dr and got a blood test which was yet again negative, but now she has been having a weird period for three days now and its not a normal one, she says usually her tampon is full but this time its only partially covered and its alot lighter then usual she says, i was wondering tho how pink is implantaion bleeding usually and if there is n e way of definitively telling whether its her menstrual cycle or implantaion she has also been throwing up, headaches, nausea all day, really bad cramps, and really really really mooddy which she says isnt normal for her but need to know if there is n e way a light period could possibly look like implantaion bleeding or vice versa, sorry for running on,, just concerned is all. Very Happy
|

replied February 11th, 2009
wat to do
i have like a brownish color for my period this time its soo lite all i need to where is a panty liner... but i was pregnant once before but i got that aborted... and idk if im pregnant now im tired, more peeing, headaches, dizzyness baffle .. answer me some one tell me am i pregnant? Rolling Eyes
|

replied February 24th, 2009
weird
My period is real weird this month.I have the brown stuff like after your period for about 3 days. now its more redish with the brown but really lite.my first 2 days are usually heavy with bad cramps and backace,but i got none of that.can anyone help me?
|

replied June 1st, 2009
hi... i have a question.

i had sex roughly a week ago but the comdom popped. i took the Emergency Contraception about 50 hours afterwards.
The day or two before i had sex, i came off my period so in about a month a should come on. But i have come on my period again only about a week and a half later!

Its a really odd period because its a wierd brownish colour with a slight red also...
I dont know why i've come on so soon and feel pretty hormal at times.
If anyone can give me advice or anything about this i'd appreciate it >>asap<< cheers.
|

replied June 1st, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Please read the insert that came with your Plan B/ or emergency contraceptive. It will tell you that you have taken a massive dose of hormones and your cycle can be affected for the next 3 or 4 months. You are hormonal because there are a lot of hormones in your system.

This does not mean you are pregnant. This means you have taken a lot of hormones and your body is adjusting.

Read the insert.
|

replied June 9th, 2009
When do hormones reach testable levels?
Well I am having a similar prob! My iud slipped out of my uterus and was resting on my cervix. well I had it removed and we are waiting for my period now. What I got instead was some brown pinky spotting...very light..Today is day 3. I have taken pregnancy tests and all came out negative. how long do I have to wait after implantation for my hormones to be high enough to test positive. Worst of all I am not sure when mu last period was. I am not sure if this is a period or implantation.
|

replied June 29th, 2009
i was due my period a week and a half ago and i had light pink brown spotting instead which last a couple of days. i'm normally really heavy. i've now started feeling sick whenever i've had something to eat, my breasts look and feel different and im constantly weeing. i've taken a test today which was negative . really confused!
|

replied July 8th, 2010
Scared
okay, im 14 years old and i had intercourse without a condom 3 times in the past week.. and i havent took my birth control for a week, he only had pre ejaculation.. i also had brownsh spotting and it was a lighter pink.. could i still be pregnant? please help
|

replied July 26th, 2010
THIS IS VERY WEIRD!!!
Hiya, i had a weird period this month i had light pink spotting then a lil blood mixed in with brown which lasted 2 days max i still have lil cramping and had sore boobs since, during and after i had the spotting this month i had a 27 day cycle, i have been trying 4 2 years now with no joy, is this normal as i dont know wether i could be pregnant? help!!!
|

replied November 13th, 2010
weird period
i had a really weird period. i was a week early (which is not normal for me i am on a 28 day cycle exactly every month) this period started out heavy with some clotting then the next day was like nothing with some brownish blood then absolutely nothing the next day a few days later i wipe and there is a weird pinkish kind of thick discharge..so confused..no cramping no headache no bloating..ugh.
|

replied June 2nd, 2011
I know its been 6 months since you posted this, was just wondering if you ended up pregnant? I have just experienced this same thing.
|

User Profile
replied February 11th, 2011
Could I be pregnant
I just had a baby 6 months ago...My periods have been normal up until my last one...it was a week late and was really weird...I normally have a real heavy period for 2 days then it is like a normal flow from then on....but this time it started with just light pink spotting for a day then was mild the 2nd day then nothing on the 3rd day came back a little on the 4th day and very light on the fifth day and then stopped....So I have no clue whats going on....could i be pregnant?
|

replied April 2nd, 2012
wierd periods
i am 17 and the day before my birthday i had unprotected sex my period was 4 days late after that and when i finnally had it it was really wierd the first day it was this wierd pink color the second day it stopped the third day and started back up and i had a wierd on and off clot and watery pink period its wierd because i have had a normal period for 2 years now it has never happened like this before i have been throwing up alot lately and have been sleeping till noon everyday and not being able to get up for school i have had pains in my stomach a couple times and have had pains in my back where labor pains are supposed to be i have also craved wierd crap like pickles and eggs together or peanut butter sandwhiches with chocolate durittos cheeseits and barbque chips all on the same sandwhich it was sooooo good but anyways is there a posibility this is sighns of pregnancy
|
12 >>