Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Bump On the Vagina

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I have a kind of small or kind of big..Its a medium size bump on my vagina lip on the side..Its white looking..It doesnt burn or anything its been there for like 2 years..Im 15 years old..I havent had sex yet I dont know what it could be..I dont wanna tell my mom cuz im ashamed..Do u guys think its hiv or something?..And I dont think its a in grown hair cuz I recently started shaving..And when I got the bump I wasnt shaving so I dont know .Im really scared
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 24th, 2005
Experienced User
Just a cyst probably. I have 2 right now. I have gone to the doc, and they say, if it isn't giving you any pain, it isn't worth removing....Unless it is huge, and looks like you have a dick through your pants!.

Don't worry about it. I have had one of mine for about 5 years now, and it hasn't changed.

Have your gotten a pap yet? When you go...And its still there, just mention it to the doc..And they can check it out then.
|

replied August 24th, 2005
Experienced User
Just a cyst probably. I have 2 right now. I have gone to the doc, and they say, if it isn't giving you any pain, it isn't worth removing....Unless it is huge, and looks like you have a dick through your pants!.

Don't worry about it. I have had one of mine for about 5 years now, and it hasn't changed.

Have your gotten a pap yet? When you go...And its still there, just mention it to the doc..And they can check it out then.
|

replied October 15th, 2010
its not HIV, you havent even had sex yet..
|
Quick Reply