Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Itching "down There"

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Sometimes itchiness is caused by the soap or bath/shower gel a person uses to clean their vaginal area.

If anyone feels constant itchiness around the clitoris, try switching to an unscented or hypoallergenic cleanser to cleanse the area.

Just thought i'd offer a handy suggestion.

Last edited by anonymousn on August 23rd, 2005 01:36 AM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 23rd, 2005
When I went to a hotle I used there soap to wash with and when I came back I itched kinda bad but it only lasted for about two days. Was tha beacause of the soap or should I get checked?
|

replied August 23rd, 2005
This Isn't Medical Advice
I don't know if you need to be checked or not but if the itching went away and you don't feel like you've done anything that warranted being checked by a doctor you shouldn't be too concerned about temporary itching.
|

replied September 1st, 2005
Re: Itching "down There"
I think u should get checked out have ur doctor to give u pap smear. Because some soaps can cause vaginal itching. And also you can a slight yeast infection and dont know it. To be on the safe side u should get checked out even if ur not itching anymore. 8)
|
Quick Reply