Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

I Think Im Pregnant But I Still Get My Period. (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
We had sex a few times without a condom and now I think I maybe pregnant. I still get my period. The last time I got it it wasnt late or anything thats not the problem. The problem is that now I have a little stomach which I never had, my period wasnt the same, and now everything makes me sick to my stomach, tired, or makes my head hurt. Im scared to go to the doctors. What should I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper TeeTee212
|

replied August 24th, 2005
Re: I Think Im Pregnant But I Still Get My Period.
First you need to breath and calm down how far along do you think you might be if you are and you should get a at home pregnancy test to help you find out do it in the mornning to get the most accuate
|

replied August 25th, 2005
U may b my friends mom said she had her period on time every month during her last pregnancy although it is very rare to still I would take a pregnancy test if u think so
|

replied August 25th, 2005
That would be good and every thing you wouldent worrie as much you know well is your period any lighter then usall??? And are you having any of the symtoms oh and if you take the test take it in the morrning kk that is the most time when you get the correct response kk
|

replied August 12th, 2013
hi I im almost delayed for 3 weeks,,i do the test at home but still say negative,,but im having stomach pain every morning and dizzy,could it be im pregnant or not,,also I see a bleeding but not same with a normal blood spot,,can you please suggest me somthing../thanks
|

replied September 16th, 2005
Hi im having the same trouble, im getting worried I might be pregnant, im not sure im only 16...This thought was in my hed since I had sex 2 months ago(i put off for a month but we started agen) with my boyfriend, I felt ill and stuff afterwards my friend said she would come to the clinic with me but she hasnt and im to scared to do anythin alone so ive put off an put off. And now im on the pill(i had to tell my mam about it but she doesnt know how long ive been having sex) so im just worried..I tuck the pill yesterday(ive only jus started it) is there any problems wich could come up and if I took a test would it show up or would the pill fault it?

My last period was light and was 2 days early(i gess that says maybe im not)this period is normalish and a day earlya than last time.... Im jus confusedlike I sed im only 16 I dont really know wat to do or think
sry this is so long lol
|

replied September 17th, 2005
My period came 5 days early this time.Although its not normal like it should be I did have a small clot this morning.I just started yesterday, I shouldnt be clotting yet.Im just all out of wack I guess.I took a blood test but wont get the results til tuesday.Seeing as how ive been gettin sick everyday with sore breasts,headaches,drinkin alot of water,and peeing alot I dont know what else it could be.Plus other symptoms.
|

Oh yeah no cramping by the way with this period.
|

Well..Some woman do have periods even after they are pregnant but this is very rare. The best way to be sure is to get a pregnancy test kit. Its available in any local medical store. Its accuracy rate is very high. So just go and get it.
|

replied September 23rd, 2008
Re: I Think Im Pregnant But I Still Get My Period.
hey everybody hmmm i dont know were to start but ok me and my ex boyfriend had sex several times without a condom but we did pull out
but i heard thats just a myth. but my stomach has a baby bumb,im making more trips to the bathroom,im eating alot more,and my period is weird i spot,and im alot more tired.my friends are noticing my stomach too please help what should i do?
|

User Profile
replied September 24th, 2008
Supporter
Take a pregnancy test to confirm or exclude the possibility of pregnancy.
|

replied February 26th, 2009
help
i am currently on my period &nd its a little bit lighter than a normal period (only comes out when i use the bathroom). my stomach feels empty all the time no matter how much i eat.. i was sick for about 2weeks got over it &nd the next day was throwing up with really bad stomach pains.. could i be pregnat?
|

replied February 26th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Re: help
FAtSz08 wrote:
i am currently on my period &nd its a little bit lighter than a normal period (only comes out when i use the bathroom). my stomach feels empty all the time no matter how much i eat.. i was sick for about 2weeks got over it &nd the next day was throwing up with really bad stomach pains.. could i be pregnat?

Given the fact that you are currently on your period, and you were sick with what appears to be a flu-type illness recently, I doubt the two are related to pregnancy.

But if you are ever concerned, take a pregnancy test. They are a cheap and easy way to know if you are pregnant or not.
|

User Profile
replied March 1st, 2009
under most circumstances, it is impossible to get a period while you are pregnant! A lot of these things you are going through are just changes in your cycle, since I was 13 my cycle has changed so many times, now I experience just about every pregnancy symtom from breast tenderness to nausea right before my peroid, my periods have also shortened to about 3 days long. Your body just goes through changes, and it's normal. If you are getting periods and still think you are pregnant, maybe you should go take a pregnancy test instead of getting all worried, apparently you are already late, so you would get a positive test, if you truly are pregnant, they are relatively inexpensive...
|

replied September 1st, 2011
most of these girls are young scared and broke and preg test usually cost between 15 to 30 dollars so dont say theyre inexpensive. and yes u can still get a period during pregnancy but its rare.
|

replied April 1st, 2009
confused
im on birthcontrol and i missed pills alot this month and doubled up the next day alot. my boyfriend and i have been having unprotected sex. i got my period and its never heavy it was very heavy in the morning then just little bits of spotting for two days after that it was just light brownish pinkish.
|

replied April 1st, 2009
confused
im on birth control and i missed pills a lot this month and doubled up the next day a lot. my boyfriend and i have been having unprotected sex. i got my period and its never heavy it was very heavy in the morning then just little bits of spotting for two days after that it was just light brownish pinkish.
|

replied April 27th, 2009
Going through the same thing!
Well im 18 and i just got my period the other day. I have bee thinking im pregnant because i have had all of the symptoms. Even implantation bleeding for like three days. and that had me thinking i should take a pregnancy test. so i did. it came out negative but that was before my period was expected...now im just wondering if its possible to have a normal period while pregnant. I say it is cuz i have heard a lot about women having one the whole time they are pregnant.

Hope this helps you...ive been worried if i am pregnant for alomost three weeks now. Ill take my pregnancy again once my period goes off...if that does not work den im going to a clinic..!
|

replied April 28th, 2009
Why aren't woman returning to this posts?
My girlfriend and I had sex 2 months ago using protection. She had her period once after we did it and this month her period came only one day. She doesn't think she is pregnant, Can she be?
Please if you had this symptoms and were pregnant, come back and tell us. Many of us have the same questions and there haven't been any real responses. or follow ups.
|

replied May 22nd, 2009
im pregnet and im am still getting my period i dont throw up nothing i thought i wasnt but i was ur body goes throught diffrent things but that is and most common one im 18 to mi and my boyfriend hd sex 2 times witha out a condom and wii knew wht we were doing havin a baby
|

replied June 8th, 2009
help
hi.
I have all the symptoms for being pregnant.. nausea, tired all the time, backache, cramps when not on period, eating all the time, and my belly seems like its getting bigger..

But im on Birth Controll, and it makes you have a "fake bleed" and how do i know if im pregnant or not??
|

replied August 9th, 2009
thanks
thank you so much for yall help
|
12 >>