Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Uncontrollable Shaking

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Howdy all!

Been wanting to ask this for many years now, and am just finally getting around to it.

When I am really sexually excited, I get the shakes. Not just a little bit, a lot!

I shake so bad it's unreal. My jaw chatters like i'm freezing! I actually do get cold too! It doesn't matter how hot it is, i'll get cold when I shiver like this. Normally i'm one of those who is always hot.

Anyway, I shake and can't even function until I get calmed down some. My wife actually likes it and it turns her on. She'll make me shake on purpose because she likes it.

Is this normal? Does anyone else experience this? Is there something wrong with me? Is there something that I can do to stop it?

Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
Sounds like a perfect case of nervousness to me :) as for stopping it, obviously increase the temperature in your environment, but also be confident about whatever it is that you're doing!
|

replied August 22nd, 2005
This has been going on since I was 15 or 16. I'm nearly 40 now.

I have been married to the same woman for almost 20 years.

I don't really think that it's nerves or lack of confidence.

Since we live in arizona, I don't think that temperature is a problem!

I appreciate the insight, but don't think that it's any of that.

It's probably medical and I probably need a doctor to tell me what it is.
|