Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Third Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Baby Has Water On Brain

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
:?: I am 23 weeks pregnant and my dr told me that my baby has water on the brain.. What is the cause? He checked for abnormalities 4 weeks ago and said things were fine.. Please help?

Nicole
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper mummy2
|

replied August 24th, 2005
Experienced User
Doctors told my sister that my neice had down syndrome when she was 25 weeks. But it was just a scare. I really hope that everything turns out to be okay. Ill pray for you.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Http://www.Hydroassoc.Org/information/pren atal.Html

this is a link for it. Most of the times they just put a shunt in and let the fluid out. My daughter in laws friend had a baby like that--hers was from drug use, they think, but it can happen for a lot of reasons, or no reason at all--just because we live in a sin filled world.

I pray for this child god right now in jesus name--have your way god in this matter and bring peace to the parents

amen

god bless you
|

Thank You
:) thank you for your advise and prayers.. I go back sept 7th to find out more whats going on..
|

replied May 15th, 2009
baby with water on brain
my cousin's baby is not much more than 1 year old and he's just diagnosed with water on the brain. as for living in a sin filled world jesus gave this world forgiveness on the cross and children don't suffer because of sin, jesus became the curse so we all would have hope in a world that is sometimes blind and deaf, but keep your eyes on that which is lovely that which is beautiful, He has a future and a hope for all of us, your compassion and faith will be as a beacon for many, pray for my cousin's kid and i'll pray for your baby? good trade its often easier to have faith for someone you don't know than the one you care for most, so i have faith for your childs recovery!
christy
|

replied March 22nd, 2012
I am 23 weeks pregnant and my dr told me that my baby has water on the brain.. What is the cause? He checked for abnormalities 4 weeks ago and said things were fine.. Please help?

Read more: Third Trimester of Pregnancy Forum - Baby Has Water On Brain http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic40360. html#ixzz1prW2IVCz
|