Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Still Worried ;(

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
My period is not here yet, im 2 months late (im irregular).. My last period was last june and it was normal I felt most of my pms symptoms (like my breast sore but after my period it is gone) now its been 2 months and it hasnt arrived yet,(2 weeks ago im feeling the symptoms that I usually feel whenever im having my period,i have these brown discharge w/ red fibers in it just yesterday) im so worried.. Last may my bf and I are messing around but we didnt had sex,he just fingered me and had dry humping, we are wearing our undies, I dont know if he cum or not, im so worried I dont know what to do, could I possibly get pregnant from that?? Dry humping??? Need advice please... ;(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 19th, 2005
Experienced User
Still Worriieedd...
I dont think you can get pregnant from that... My boyfriend and I do that sometimes too...If he wouldve cummed...You would have seen it on his boxers....Did you? Because in order for that to happened... (not to be sick) he would have had to dry humped between your legs...And if he did cum...It woulda had to go through his boxers...To your undies... And if he fingered you, make sure there was no sperm on his finger...Because if he did cum...And he touched there on him...He could have gotten you pregnant...But I dont think you are. My friend had the same thing you have... She had to go to the doctor because of her blood...It messed up her period..Maybe you should go to the doctor too...She is on birth control, and only gets her period 4 times a year ( lucky girl ) ... But I highly doubt your pregnant...Dont worry =) ...
|
Did you find this post helpful?