Medical Questions > Womens Health > Fertility Forum

I Want a Baby!

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Help! My husband and I have been trying for the last 3 months to concieve a baby. Unfortunately, until now, we're still not lucky enough. I use to have a regular menstrual cycle before february of this year. Please advice.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 26th, 2003
Ttc
They say under normal circumstances it takes up to a year for a couple to get pg...What do you mean when you say normal up until feb???
|

replied December 16th, 2003
Experienced User
For most couples it can take up to a year to conceive, I wouldnt get to worried just yet. Give it some time and i'm sure everything will work out 86% of couples conceive after 1 year of trying.Good luck.

Lee
|

replied December 18th, 2003
I know the feeling! If you are a christian you will begin to understand and need to believe that jesus has a perfect plan for you and it may not include a baby just yet. Pray about it.... Have others pray for you and pray for patience and understanding. That the lord knows the exact tiime you should get pregnant and he will allow it to happen when that time is right!
Good luck!
|

replied January 7th, 2004
Were you on birth control, because that could have something to do with the delay. They could take a few months to a few years to get out of your system. Just a thought. Smile
|

replied January 7th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I say...Have sex everyday! It may increase your chances of getting pregnant, and may be fun. You may even want to do it on your period.

Jennifer Laughing
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Srinivas Singaram
User Profile