Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Small Penis (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I am really embarrased to talk to anyone, even parents, or a doctor. So guys please dont laugh. I just turned 19. Ever since I was maybe 14 (cant remember) and got pupes. My penis is very small. Just like a babies one. It says that way. Maybe less then 1 inch. When I get horny and masterbaste, my penis may get to 2-3inches. It says that size, till I come, then shortly goes back down to its really small size. I cannot get a girlfriend because I am scared she will make fun of me, which is for sure. Can anyone help me out.
Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 17th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Seriously only 2-3 inches when hard?? Maybe medical condition and needs treatment. Maybe need to get it now, while still growing. Seriously my son is like 5 inches and I kinda know what you mean--he was so self conscious, has a beautifel girlfriend and he's even a chubby boy--but hes beautiful. He's 19, not medical for him, genes!!!
|

The problem is that I am not sure what kind of doctor to visit. And also I am embarrased to see my family doctor. I am also wondering why doesnt my penis stay large while its not hard.
Thanks
|

Extremely eHealthy
It is normal for many men to be a lot smaller while soft--a few start out large and only grow very little when erect
|

Experienced User
I live in alabama, and down here we have walk in clinics no appointment, and that's what I use more than a family doctor. But if you get on the phone and call any doctors office really and ask them your concerns they can tell you what needs to be done. That way it's confidential and you still get your answers. Youre really not the only one with insecurities. I know it's embarrassing but it's just as embarrassing to a girl who gets a yeast infection and has to go to the doctor for it. Shouldn't be everyone has that every once in awhile. So maybe that wasn't the best analogy to use with a man but i'm a woman what can I say haha. I can say my finace is small but I too am a very petite woman and actually prefer not a big ol long one, hitting my organs everytime we decide to be intimate. It's a personal preference, some girls will hate it, some girls won't mind it.
I don't normally snoop on the men's sexual forums hehe but I saw this on the front page and it caught my eye. Don't get too discouraged though. This is coming from an average looking petite young woman, there's someone out there who'll accept and love you for your insecurities. But if it is something that can be cured with medicine you should probably do it, if only to boost your own confidence in yourself :)
|

Experienced User
|

Experienced User
It wont let me delete the post, just the words
|

Doctors are used to seeing everything. You should not fear anything. What is the worst that can happen? He/ she will be able to help you.
|

Experienced User
Okay now its off topic...This is the 2nd time my post has been posted three times. I don't hit submit more than once either. Agh. Watch now that I called myself on it, this one will just be posted once...Someone pleease tell me how to fix that its aggravating the stew out of me
|

Press edit and then erase the whole message.
|

replied August 18th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
When you push back on internet explorer bar
|

Experienced User
Ahh yes I do tend to hit back quite often :) thanks!!
|

One of my baby brothers had the same problem, but my mom noticed it as a small boy and went for help. I know because my son was born with very large testies and his penis would go back inside him and I was scared it would never come out again and asked my mom.
She said she took my brother to a urologist (not sure of the spelling) and they found out his levels were off and fixed him right up. You can always just call a doctor and ask for information without giving your name and then go from there. I agree with the other woman poster... There are women who will except you for what you have. Just be willing to learn some other tricks to love making. Be willing to try other things too and you both will be satisfied. If you do date someone and she can't except you, then shes shallow.
I've had long and short and I don't like the long ones, too much pain ! If it hits the wrong parts. Remember a tongue, fingers and brain are just as important as your penis !
Good luck.
|

replied August 20th, 2005
Experienced User
ı love this forum...The only thing that ı can say...Thanks...
|

replied August 26th, 2005
Experienced User
In overweight men, it's not uncommon to have something called the "buried penis" syndrome. That means that you get a mound of fat, called the pubic fat pad, around your genitals. This makes your flaccid/soft penis appear smaller than it really is. If you push the fat/skin around your penis inward, your shaft should extend outward making the penis appear larger. When you're hard, it's still buried in the fat mound, so the erection appears smaller too.

If you're overweight, weight loss can make it "grow", but you may also need to do specific exercises to lose that fat pad. If you're not overweight, then have it looked at by an internist/family practitioner or urologist. It may be a hormonal condition.
|

replied August 26th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
I wouldn't worry about it too much. I mean it comes in all shapes and sizes. Just like a woman's breasts. Some woman grow huge boobs, and others seem like they only grow a nipple if that. I would think penis's would be the same.
|

replied January 18th, 2009
im 17 and my penis is also so very small (like baby small) its hard to just go to a doctor and say " yeah i have a problem my penis is tiny " what if they cant fix it ?
|

replied January 20th, 2009
Actually my son has reverse of that... He is 12 years old and has a 13 inch penis while hard and my husband's is about 17 inches... Doctor says if my son's penis keeps on growing at the rate it is now (very, very fast) he might get bigger then my husband doctor said about 18-20 inches...(not making fun of you just so you know)
|

replied January 20th, 2010
I am 16 yrs old and my penis is about 10 ft long. I have to hang it outside the window at night. The doctor says if it keeps growing we will have to move to a taller building.
|

replied January 29th, 2010
hahahaha!
|
12 >>