Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

Two Periods In One Month, Could I Be Pregnant?? Please Help! (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi, my name is tiffany and I am 19 years old. Today is now the 16th of aug. And I started my period. My last period was 2 weeks ago and it is back again. Me and my fiance had unprotected sex twice right after I got off my period the time before this period. I was having a bad headache and sorn nipples for awile but that went away, it seems like I am more tired than usual and wore out, I also have been a little nauseated and have had a little bit of a hightened sence of smell. I think that I could be pregnant because my friend had 2 periods in 1 month and my sister in law had her period all the way up until her 4th month of pregnancy. Should I wait for next month or get a test now? Please help!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper tiffanyandchris717
|

replied August 16th, 2005
Experienced User
Same thing happened to me last month except they were a week apart.. And now this month my period is 15 days late so far
|

replied August 16th, 2005
Were both of your periods regular though? Mine are....
|

replied August 29th, 2005
It sounds like you had implantation bleeding. It seems like a period but it is very light and last a day or so. Good luck if you are.
|

replied December 13th, 2009
2 periods in 1 month and a missed period the next
hello i am 23 and i had a a period oct 7-14th and oct. 25- 30th and no period in november then i had a period in december. this has never hapened to me i have never missed a month regardless if i had 2 periods the previous month
|

replied January 2nd, 2010
2 periods a month?? HELP!!
Hi I just ended my last pack after 7 months on birth control on December 19th. That week before ending the pack was my normal period. Now it is January 2nd and I started bleeding again. Not as heavy as my normal period but not light either. I also have been very light headed and threw up 2 times yesterday. I had unprotected sex the Friday before my last birth control pill (with my period though) and then Saturday December 26th? What is going on with my body? I have been on and off birth control pills for about 5 years now and never have i had 2 periods in one month because of the switch. If I take a pregnancy test is it to early to tell?
|

replied May 14th, 2010
2 periods in 1 month
I sorta have the same issue...

I recently just had my son on april 18th,they said that my due date was between may 1st and may 8th.

in july i had my period somewhere around july 12th it lasted 6 days, and then i had my period july 30th to august 2nd.

i was dating someone in july we did have unprotected sex but he pulled out,and we broke up august 2nd but i didnt accutally bleed much august 2nd if at all, i went back to my ex bf august 3rd to the 6th and we had sex and then i left and went away for a week after i dumped him, on august 15th my ex fiance and i got together to talk and ended up sleeping together that day.

i had 1 spot of blood on sept 1st, i didnt get my period in august. but if i had i was suppose to get it august 27th.

how do i tell which one is the father?,because of the 2 periods in july im so confused, when i went for an ultrasound on sept 22nd supposily i was 7 weeks...but im ify, i had my son april 18th i was 37 from what they said,but my friend said i was 38
|

replied October 27th, 2010
I had my period October 3-8th and I never have two periods in one month today's October 27th I had unprotected sex about 2 and a half weeks ago sense then I was feeling nauseated and got a better hint of smell my breast were getting tender yesterday all that stopped haven't thought much about it til now sense me and that guy split up two days after we had unprotected sex hmmm I wonder could I be pregnant?
|

replied December 1st, 2010
i had the same thing happend to me 2 periods in the month of October.. no period November tool a pregnancy test 2 times just to be sure.. and I have a bun in the oven! good luck girls
|

replied December 27th, 2010
I started my period on the 26 threw the 2nd of Novemember then again on December 13th and Now its the 26th which is supposed to be my regular period and it didnt come.. I am always regular have been for a long time and nothing has changed currently in my life and I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a few times.. what could this mean?
|

replied January 6th, 2011
I just had my period 2 weeks ago and last week I had unprotected sex and I took the morning after pill (Plan B) and a week later I started bleeding again. What does this mean?
|

replied April 5th, 2011
Re: Two Periods In One Month, Could I Be Pregnant?? Please Help!
tiffanyandchris717 wrote:
Hi, my name is tiffany and I am 19 years old. Today is now the 16th of aug. And I started my period. My last period was 2 weeks ago and it is back again. Me and my fiance had unprotected sex twice right after I got off my period the time before this period. I was having a bad headache and sorn nipples for awile but that went away, it seems like I am more tired than usual and wore out, I also have been a little nauseated and have had a little bit of a hightened sence of smell. I think that I could be pregnant because my friend had 2 periods in 1 month and my sister in law had her period all the way up until her 4th month of pregnancy. Should I wait for next month or get a test now? Please help!!!
|

replied April 12th, 2011
periods, and pregnancy
iam 23 yrs old, last month i had 2 periods , and in between those periods, me and my hubby had sex, but what i don't understand is one was my period, and the other was like a period, but only lasted 3 days, and didn't have cramping are clots, could i be pregnant, we had sex in between those 2 so called periods.... please help me, im raking my brain to figure this out, also im always regular, ive never done this ....
|

replied April 12th, 2011
periods, and pregnancy
iam 23 yrs old, last month i had 2 periods , and in between those periods, me and my hubby had sex, but what i don't understand is one was my period, and the other was like a period, but only lasted 3 days, and didn't have cramping are clots, could i be pregnant, we had sex in between those 2 so called periods.... please help me, im raking my brain to figure this out, also im always regular, ive never done this ....
|

replied April 27th, 2011
Im in the same situation as you are, i had my period about a week ago, it was about 9 days long then i came off, me and my fiance had sex twice then 3 days later i have started what seems like my period again, i had slight cramping for about 30 mins then had that feeling of being on when i checked i was. ive read loads of storys on here of women that had this happen to them and they were pregnant? im a little scared but excited to. did you find out if you are preganant?
|

replied August 1st, 2011
Two periods in one month??
omg you ladies understand me, i had two periods in june and now im suppose to have my period and im late 12 days!!! i was getting the pregnancy symptoms in the beginning of july but now they go away and come back? Am i pregnant or is my body going through something i should see the dr about??
|

replied October 24th, 2011
missed period
hi i am keyshia i had 2 full periods last month its now oct 24 and there is nothing i fell like i am going to get it but nothing
|

replied November 20th, 2011
for 2 months i had 2 and a half day very light periods, now 2 with all the pregnancy symptoms included, now 2 and half weeks later, ive started again. most pregnancy symptoms have went away, except for the fact my boobs feel huge.....any thoughts?
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2012
2 periods in 1 month
Had 2 periods last month first one march 9-13 then again march 28-31, period is now 3 days late?? Not on birth control never been irregular idk what's up can anyone help?
|

replied June 7th, 2012
Last month I had 2 periods in 1 month and this month my beast is sore. The last time this happen was in 1995 when I was pregnant with my first born.
|

replied July 3rd, 2012
Two cycles one month
Going through the same thing! Has anyone found anything out? Were you all preggers? Was it something else??
I started my period June 8th-14 then had unprotected sex with my husband 5 nights out of the next week and then started up again on the 21st. Now I have no idea when I should be ovulating or when I should be start my next cycle or if I'm pregnant! My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a few months now and are very anxious about it all! Please please help! Thank you!
|
12 >>