Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Chat Forum

Giving Head (Page 1)

Must Read
The loss of bladder control affects about 17 million people in the U.S. But what is incontinence? How does female incontinence occur? ...
Incontinence can be caused by mechanical, anatomic or medical issues. But what are these? And who is at risk of developing bladder problems?...
Urinary incontinence symptoms range from mild to severe. Learn to identify signs of bladder control problems and know when to seek help here....
Does any women out there like the smell/taste of cum?...I am so replused by it. I can do it, if I am getting it at the same time but, if he just wants me to give him head, then I can't. My husband is very clean, and always showers before sex, but his cum is yucky. I don't know. Maybe I am just weird. He loves eating !**@!..But I can't stand sucking penis....Sorry guys!! I feel bad, because he is ready and willing anytime of the day to go down on me, and I wish I could do the same for him but...

Can't..Can't...Can't...............
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper HeatherFine
|

replied August 15th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
A question for women should not be posted in the men's sexual health forum.
|

replied August 16th, 2005
Excuse me...

Its about a man's penis...And its bodily functions and fluids.......Which is part of male sexuality..So...What ever.
|

Experienced User
If the cum is the only thing that make you feel bad, why you dont just give him head until he is about to cum (and you will know it) then you pull back your mouth and just continue the few seconds left for him with your hands?

But the problem is , do you also dislike pre cum???
|

Yup..Precum is just as grose.
|

Experienced User
sammy001 wrote:
yup..Precum is just as grose.

the best thing to do is when you get alittle bit of pre-cum the you keep lubricating with it and your saliva. It covers up the taste. But there are other ways when doing oral on a man that they like.
|

Oh I know..Licking up and down the shaft and sucking the balls...
|

replied August 17th, 2005
Experienced User
There are some things you can try. Your man must be a real meat lover if he has realy unbearable cum. Try getting him to add more fruits and vegetables to his diet, and less red meats, and it will make his cum sweeter. Some say pineapple juice helps. If it is reallly unbearable, try brushing your teeth, and using a very strong mouthwash right before you go down on him. The brushing, and alcohol in the mouthwash will numb some of your taste buds, and you wont be able to taste the cum as much. And still if its really bad you could always try flavoured condoms..Even though I dont really see the point of head with a condom on...Most guys dont like it near as much.
|

replied August 24th, 2005
Hey..I didn't write that above post. Something is messed up...

Thankx!
Sam**
|

replied August 24th, 2005
I just recently got married. I love giving head but I would never let my husbend cumin my mouth ever. That is until 3 nights ago I decided what the hell. I wont know what the big fuss is about until I try it. I didn't taste a thing. So the next night I did it again, this time it didn't taste so great. But watch what your man eats. Sometme the foods they eat can effect the way they taste. If your man likes pinnaple. Feed him some of that and then give him a blow job. It will taste sweet. If worst comes to worst politly spit the stuff out into your hand and go brush ur teeth. But don't knock it until you try it. Belive me the first time I was like oh man oh man I can't belive I am actually going to let him cum in my mouth. But for me it wasent bad at all and girl he slept like a baby with a smile on his face. He loved it.
|

replied August 26th, 2005
Re: Giving Head
sammy001 wrote:
does any women out there like the smell/taste of cum?...I am so replused by it. I can do it, if I am getting it at the same time but, if he just wants me to give him head, then I can't. My husband is very clean, and always showers before sex, but his cum is yucky. I don't know. Maybe I am just weird. He loves eating !**@!..But I can't stand sucking penis....Sorry guys!! I feel bad, because he is ready and willing anytime of the day to go down on me, and I wish I could do the same for him but...

I love the taste and smell of cum. To me it is like a dessert. To get used to it, at first I used creams and tasty things, and now I love it. You cant imagine, or think about what you are doing. I know when I think about it, it makes me gag, and so I think about other things. Like, getting my nails done, or right after I give him head, we will have super amazing sex. And, because he cant really see what you are doing, I try different things with my tongue, like pressing it against the roof of my mouth, and create like a suction, and slowly suck it in and my boyfriend loves that. He said it feels like he is going into my rear (which I also enjoy). These things I didnt used to enjoy, but with practice, they have become amazing for him, and very erotic for me. Use tasty stuff, and dont think about it. Good luck :wink:
|

replied June 23rd, 2006
Re: Giving Head
sammy001 wrote:
does any women out there like the smell/taste of cum?...I am so replused by it. I can do it, if I am getting it at the same time but, if he just wants me to give him head, then I can't. My husband is very clean, and always showers before sex, but his cum is yucky. I don't know. Maybe I am just weird. He loves eating vagina..But I can't stand sucking penis....Sorry guys!! I feel bad, because he is ready and willing anytime of the day to go down on me, and I wish I could do the same for him but...

i understand exactly what u mean,. I heard I the man drinks pineapple juice the day before it taste sweeter. I've tried it so I know its a true fact.
|

replied June 24th, 2006
Taste/smell of Cum
I love the taste and also the smell of cum. It is an aquired taste though, and not everyone likes it. You dont have too. I couldnt imagine a day without tasting my boyfriends cum. His is very sweet, and I think that is why I love to swallow it. I am 27, and I have dated a lot of guys. My ex husband never tasted as great as my boyfriend, as a matter of fact, I have never been with a guy that tastes as good as he does. But ladies, like I said, it is an aquired taste, and you have to really enjoy giving head, before he can enjoy recieving it. Believe it or not girls, if you dont enjoy it neither will your man, he will be able to tell you are only doing it to make him happy, and not because you really want too. Good luck girls, and the more you do it, the more you will enjoy it and want to do it. P.S. It is the only way I can cum, is by giving my b/f head... I enjoy it that much.
|

replied June 24th, 2006
Experienced User
Heya
Oh just get over yourself and put that dick in yuore mouth.
|

replied June 24th, 2006
Experienced User
Re: Heya
mitch7654 wrote:
oh just get over yourself and put that penis in yuore mouth.

i heard that fruits make cum taste better, ive never really had a problem with sucking it but I hated the taste of cum I would always make him pull out before and the taste of precum would just make me gag, but what I did, was get really into the sex get so turned on that it actually seems hott to get his cum in your mouth, do thinks to arouse yourself and it isnt as hard....
|

replied June 26th, 2006
Like I said before, it is an aquired taste, kinda like fine wine. You really have to enjoy it before you can do it without gagging. I enjoy it and because I do, my boyfriend can enjoy it all the more. He eatrs red meat, (he is a butchers son) but he also eats a lot of fruit, and lucky me, loves pineapple which is the best thing to eat for sweet tasting cum. So the combination of the two make him very tasty. :d
|

replied October 14th, 2008
Experienced User
TASTE OF CUM
this may come as a surprise to women but us guys have been known to taste our own cum/precum. no different for women who have the guys dick first in their !**@! and then finish him off in their moouth.
|

Experienced User
athusas - You are a entitled to your opinion, like all of us, but please refrain from using capital letters as this denotes shouting. Thanks

Folks,
Well, for me I would have to agree with HeatherFine as I also love the the taste of cum (and precum) and I swallow it pretty much every time. I have always loved giving head and like anything you have to be comfortable and used to it. Some people never adjust to it, and others take to it immediately.

Wendy
|

User Profile
Well, Oral sex is unsanitary. It's really dirty no matter how much one showers... I suggest you stop doing it, and if he asks, tell him that you don't like it! He could possibly have a poor diet (That could be one of the reasons it taste so awful) And it was not meant to go down your throat, either.. Oral sex is NOT good over all.

God Bless,
Sara
|

replied November 4th, 2011
really, do you find it necessary to preach gospel everywhere you go or, do you prefer to cram religion down everyones throat, pipe down unless you have something logical and smart to say, this site isnt asking for your kind of opinion
|

replied December 3rd, 2011
Prudish Christians
I am a Christian and a physician. Unless the giver and/or the receiver are not too hygenic this would be the only time Oral sex is unsanitary.

There is nothing unbiblical about oral sex. God made sex for the wife of our youth ... enjoy her and she you.
|

replied August 11th, 2012
Tasty Swimmers
Well if you don't swallow, then I'll have to sacrafice 50 or 100 million of my Olympic class swimmers on your face.
|

replied November 4th, 2008
GodsGift, oral sex is wonderful. Intercourse is awesome too, but nothing is more intimate than cumming in/on each others faces at the same time! Sure its messy, but sex in the shower afterwards is fun too!

Lighten up and enjoy!
|
Quick Reply