Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

White Liquid

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hello to all, I have a question; my wife is approxamately 8weeks pregnant and today she noticed some type of white liquid/ mucous coming out. We're a little worried, should we be or is this common.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 24th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Its just a little bit of discharge, its common in all women. Nothing too big to worry about.
|

replied November 24th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
That's right gb, whitish discharge is common among all women. I had a lot of whitish discharge in my first trimester to, although it has slowed down a little in the second trimester. Also take into account, everyone is completely different, and every womans body will deal with pregnancy differently. The only time she will need to worry is if there is any presence of abdominal pain or bleeding.

Good luck
|

replied June 22nd, 2009
i m having a regular period, but from last 2 days white liquid is discharging from my both breasts. At present my period is running. m i pregnant or what? pls reply
|

replied June 30th, 2009
during preganancy
hi
i have 6 weeks pregnant .urine test postive.but i have lower abdomen pain ,whitish brown discharge what reasons we'r worried.today i start to take folic acid tablet for Doctors advice
|

replied July 12th, 2009
white liquid leaking during pregnancy
The white liquid is quite common , This happens for some women , we checked this and found it from the doc that if the girls sexual feelings arise or if ur trying to have intercourse or had intercourse when she is in the pregnancy time , it can happen , so nothing to worry , just sit back , relax and enjoy ur pregnancy !!!
|

replied April 28th, 2011
pregnancy
hi ,we r planning for a baby and i have irregular period but my period date is over and i had a white discharge from last 3 days,m i pregnant?
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile