Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

How Soon After Sex Can I Know If I'm Pregnant??

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi my husband and I had sex 2 days ago he came in me for the first time, is it possible to get pregnant? How soon would I know? Will a pregnancy test show if i'm pregnant right away?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 15th, 2005
Experienced User
Your body has to produce enough of the human growth hormone in order for it to show up on a test. Many home pregnancy tests will detect it 5 days before your period, but they are more accurate the closer it is to your period.
|

replied August 15th, 2005
Hey me and my boyfriend had sex and he came in me the next day my period came on it has been light for three days am I pregnant?
|