Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

I Need Help Im 14 Iono Whut to Do

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Look me and my boyfreind first started uson condoms then one t=day we didnt use them but he pulled ou befo he *comed* but ive been bleeding and having stomach cramps, and I use tha bathroom and evertime I use tha bathroom its like somthin is hutinr my bladder or sumthin an I alreadt had my period could I be pregnet?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 15th, 2005
Yes you could or you can have a infeaction because if you didnt have your period some of the come could have got into you becuase the same thing happened to me and I was pregnant but I lost it I hope you have better luck when me tell me what happened you need to take a test or go to the doctor
|

Experienced User
Agree..
Have you two been tested? You really need to get tested as soon as possible that could cause you lots of problems in the long run if you dont get treated soon. Let us know.
|

Will I went to tha doctor and I did have an infection but got some antibiotics for it thanx fo help
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
You also need to get on some b/c and he needs to use condoms and if you or him do not like using thing of how much tougher a baby would be. The pull-out method is not a safe method even though you might have gotten away with it this time the next time you may not be so lucky as their is such a thing called pre-cum.
|

Experienced User
Pcforme another one. Lol. What is wrong with you. You're 14 years old. Not only you're too young to have sexual relations but now you think you're pregnant. I too don't think its a pregnancy, its probably a uti
|