Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Ineed Some Helpi'd Be Very Thankful Its My First Time Onhere

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Okay, so about last month my ex and I started fooling around and he was naked and I had my underwear on, but we were still dry humping and I only had my underwear on, but that was the only 'barrier' so I need to know if I could be pregnant, my period is late about 9-10 days. He didn't ejaculate, but then I thought of pre-ejac. So please help me and give some advice, and maybe the chance that i'm pregnant. I'm a good girl, i've just made some mistakes.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 12th, 2005
Please you guys, I really need it.
|

Experienced User
It's possible, but probably unlikely. You might just be irregular, or stressed about it, making you irregular. Wait a few weeks and test again
|

Experienced User
Its highly unlikely to get preg from dry humping. You're probably nervous and my of chaned your cycle a womens cycle doesn't stay the ssame their whole life
|