Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Trying to Get Pregnant After Having Tubes Tied (Page 1)

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Can anyone help me? I am trying to have a baby now after having my tubes tied. Is it possible to get pregnant after having them tied,cut, and burnt? Please help.
Thank you,
jennifer :( :( :( :( :(
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper brandb8f910
|

replied August 14th, 2005
Hi, 2 years ago I had to have a caesarean section & at the time I wanted my tubes tied - they talked me out of it at that time.
Howver, I do remember then giving me the statistics of becoming pregnant after having them tied, compared with stats for a man after vasectomy, & I was shocked to discover how common it is to become pregnant after tubes are tied - we went for the 2nd option in the end!

I really think you should stop worying about it, just go & speak with your doctor to see if you can this reversed anyway

good luck, I wish you well.
|

replied April 9th, 2012
i am 24 had my tubes tied and want and another baby with my husband but have no money or incurnes what can i do
|

replied August 16th, 2005
Re: Trying to Get Pregnant After Having Tubes Tied
:wink:
|

replied August 16th, 2005
Re: Trying to Get Pregnant After Having Tubes Tied
I had a ring put on my tubes over 26 years ago. It was something new that they were trying and my doctor told me it would last for at least 7 to 10 years. As you can see I still haven't gotten pregnant. There have been times I wish I could have. But I guess it wasn't to be. I wish you luck. :wink:
|

replied February 25th, 2009
trying to get pregnant after having tubes tied
can i take something to get pregnant with my tubes being tied
|

replied June 30th, 2009
tubes tied and gotton pregnant?
im 29 years old and just had my 5th baby in dec 2009 and i tied my tubes now 6 months later i didnt have a peroid this month and its going on 2weeks late? has anyone had this happen
|

replied January 21st, 2012
curious...but want another baby...
yes my tubes are tied too..im two months late...took a pregnacy test it said negative...idk wht to do, and i would go to the doctor dont have medical insurance....
|

replied August 10th, 2009
i also have my tubes tied like 2 years ago and i have pregnancy syptoms my last period was not nothing like normal and i am 5 days late this month with syptoms still but now i am spotting a little bit but i am haveing a blood test done dr think it a good idea just in case so i will see what happens
|

replied January 21st, 2010
pregnant with tubes tied.
I had my tubes tied three years ago almost four and for the past month I have been having pregnancy syptoms I have the nasuea no vomiting my breast are tender and I am tired all the time I have taken 3 test all have came back negative I have also had my period but it was only for 3 days which it normally last 5 to six days. I need to know what is going on because I had my tubes tied in 2006 after having twins via a c-section. 18 months later I lost one of them to RSV and I have regret having my tubes tired since and I really would like having another baby I want a girl I have three boys already My husband thinks that I am Pregnant but each test keep coming back negative so I am wondering If I need to go the doctor to get a blood test or should I just leave it alone.
|

replied April 27th, 2012
get checked
I would be careful with this on most women that end up pregnant after having their tubes tied end up with tubal pregnancy this may be fatal to all u women out there experiencing the same thing please have ur dr. Check u before its to late and the end result may leave u with the possibility of never having a child again .
|

replied April 8th, 2010
help
i would like to get pregnant again but my tubes are tied & i have no insureance what can i do???????????
|

replied December 19th, 2011
when you find out please tell me I am in the same situation.
|

replied December 26th, 2011
What Happen
Hi, so what happen did you ever had one or what was the out come of it PLEASE responed back
|

replied June 3rd, 2010
TRYING TO GET PREGNANY WHILE TUBES TIED

It's very possble to get preganat but its like after ur five to six years period an do the nasty after ur fourteen day after the peod an see how successful u fnd ur self.i think our period have an mind of its own but as long as we bleed we should still have children!!!!mrs.t
|

replied June 8th, 2010
I would like to get pregnant after tubes are tied
I would like to give my fiance a baby of his own but i got my tubes cut and tied when i was 21. Can I still get pregnant or is there anyone who can help low income people get a tube reversal? Mrs. M
|

replied October 12th, 2011
Have you found any options? Have you gotten pregnant? I had my tubes tied but I want another baby too. =)
|

replied June 17th, 2010
I would love to have a baby
I am a 28 year old female who got her tubes tied at the age of 22. I really regret it because now i am divorced and I have met someone who really wants a child and i do too. Can anyone tell me how to get pregnat without having a tubal reversal because that is a very expensive surgery.
|

replied April 23rd, 2011
well girl you got to GET DOWN WITH YOUR OLD MAN AND HOPE FOR THE BEST. THE MAN CAN KNOCK THEM LOSS IF HE GO DEEP ENOUGH AND THIS IS A TRUE STORY I HAVE FOUR FRIENDS THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED TOO
|

replied August 4th, 2011
Did you find anything out
Hi I just wanted to know if you ever found out an answer to your question. I am in the same boat and really need some advice.
|

replied October 12th, 2011
Have you found any options? Anything that is supposed to help? I had my tubes tied but I want another baby too. =)
|

replied July 21st, 2010
want to get pregnet :)
hello i am 27 years old i have 3 beautiful kids when i had my last son i had a c section and i got my tubs tied and burnt it's been 4 years now but i really want to have a nother baby does any one know of a way of doing that with out getting a reversal done there has been a few times i thought i was pregnet cause my period would be late or really wiered but nothing yet so if any one knows pleas let me know i regret getting my tubs tied and burnt if i could go back i would have NEVER EVER gotin it done thanks :0)
|

replied February 4th, 2011
get a baby now
i just got marry and i have 2 kids already but my husband dont and i want more kids but my tudes or tried have been for 12 years now can i still have a bady what can i do bout
|

replied October 9th, 2011
want to have 1 more baby
Can anyone tell me how to get pregnat without having a tubal reversal because that is a very expensive surgery.I want to have one more kid please can any help me please
|

replied November 5th, 2011
Help get pregnant
I've been wondering can you take featility pills to help u get pregnant when your tubes r tied
|

replied November 5th, 2011
Help get pregnant
I've been wondering can you take featility pills to help u get pregnant when your tubes r tied
|

replied February 13th, 2012
CAN YOU GET PREGNANT WITH YOUR TUBES TIED?
Ladies. You cannot get pregnant without untieing your tubes. You are gonna have to have the surgery...i know you don't want to hear this....but i got mine tied in 95...and now i still am not pregnant....if you take ferility drugs..that is not going to allow the egg to pass through the tube....the best thing you can do right now is turn to god and ask him for a baby...or pay 5250.00 dollars to have the procedure done...tubal reversal is the cheapest....or you have artificial insemination...where they take an egg from a donor....fertilize the egg with husbands sperm and implant it in your utarus....you can still have a baby....when they implant the egg...wait a week for the egg to attach itself...then make love and pretend you are making the baby....sorry to bring you the bad news...but there are your options....later guys....
|

replied March 11th, 2012
THIS IS SO TRUE I HAD TO GET THE PROCEDURE I HAD NO CHOICE
|

replied July 14th, 2012
This is most defintely wrong...........one of my best friends had her tubes tied , clipped, and burnt...And nearly divorced because her husband thought she had lied but we had the same Dr. and he said it was just one of those things and tubes being tied are only guaranteed for 7 years!!! My mother is also living proof, my grandmother argued with her dr she was 6 months pregnant with my mom after having her tubes tied ...just saying!!!!
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied February 29th, 2012
HELP!
can any body tell me how or what i can do i was pusshed to have my tubes tied when i was with my ex we broke up now im with a wonderful man and we both want a baby i dont have thousands odf dollars to get them reversed any opions what i can do thank you
|

replied March 11th, 2012
HI MAYBE YOU CAN APPLY FOR CARE CREDIT CARD I TRIED IT ALL I HAD TO SAVE AND SAVE IT IS VERY COSTLY
|

replied March 6th, 2012
My tubes are tried and I got pregnant
Well I had my tubes tied five years again and a month again I found out I was pregnancy but shorty after I have a miscarriage so I think you can well I know you can get pregnant. God know how many kids we will bear just pray and hope for the best that's what am doing.also I have downloaded a ovarlation app and I do it with my husband the days am ovulating and hope for a baby. Good luck. Lady primetime
|
12 >>
Quick Reply