Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Smelly Pee And Discharge Help

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
When I pee it smells really strong (kinda like after you eat lots of asparagus) and I have alot of white discharge that smells the same. Does anyone know what it is? Should I seek medical attention?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 17th, 2005
Re: Smelly Pee And Discharge Help
stylus wrote:
when I pee it smells really strong (kinda like after you eat lots of asparagus) and I have alot of white discharge that smells the same. Does anyone know what it is? Should I seek medical attention?

hey I have the same thing except besides the smell I have burnin gpee and burning when I have sex if u find out what it is tell me..Ppl sat its yeast infection but iono..Good luck..
|

Experienced User
It's probably a urinary tract infection...Go to the doctor if it doesnt go away in 2-3 days
|

Experienced User
A smell in the urine is usually a uti go buy some azo if it starts to hurt and see a doc! Or it could be some other infection!
|

replied April 15th, 2008
here is your answer beach_gurl77
I had the same thing happen to me and I went to the doctor and I had chlamydia.. you have all of the same side effects that I did..I mean the smeel of my urine was unbearable and it burned when I urinated and after I urinated.. I really thin kthat you should go geet an std test and see if that's your problem.
|

User Profile
replied April 15th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Smelly urine can be many things. First and foremost, you should go to the doctor to rule out anything like a UTI.

Are you taking any vitamins? Multivitamins can make pee darker and smell strong because it is getting rid of the vitamins that your body did not absorb.

White discharge is normal, but if it is smell that is a sign of an infection. I would definitely go to the doctor just to get everything sorted out.
|
Quick Reply