Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

Positions

Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...
What is the best position for a man who has a 4-6 inch penis?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper glans
|

replied August 9th, 2005
Experienced User
Hey I dont know the answer but im from tc too :)
|

replied August 9th, 2005
Experienced User
I like when hes on top and my legs are up on his shoulders, it seems to be deeper penetration
|

User Profile
replied July 24th, 2010
Doggy Style Mate
|

replied August 12th, 2010
There's no answer for this.
It all depends on the girl dude.
|

replied November 18th, 2010
Well, you're in the smaller side of average, so you'd be suited to pretty much every style.

Some thoughts I've had on my personal messiah, 'cowgirl':
-Girls get to control when they're on top, and change to angle to suit them.
-Guys are able to breathe since their muscles aren't being used and hence not seizing up their body, whichs helps 'control'.
-Good penetration and, potential G-spot stimulation, it also spares up your hands for some 'playing'.

BUT, some girls like being in a slightly more indominant position until they get really comfortable in a relationship.
So, just ask them what they like, until you think they're fine with being dominant, and girls enjoy being dominant occasionally.
|

replied April 18th, 2011
Let her lie on a desk or table, lift her legs and put them on both of your shoulders while standing between her legs and enter her. Watch your penis go in and out and enjoy the pleasure.
|
Quick Reply