Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

Best Position for Having Sex

Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...
What is the best position for a guy that has a 4-6 inch penis?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper traversecityrocks
|

replied October 3rd, 2008
Experienced User
I've always preferred doggy style
traversecityrocks,
Although I'm okay doing it in many positions, I would have to say that I love having a guy shove his penis in my doggy style. With a 4 - 6 inch penis you should still be okay, but have you considered that this is also a great size (i.e. not too big) for perfectly good anal sex. So if you would like a tighter orifice to pump you could always try bending the gal over, putting her in doggy position, spreading the cheeks and gliding you rod in.

Hope this helps,
Wendy
|

User Profile
replied October 6th, 2008
With that size, any position will do.
Girls love being always on the top of men.
Doggy style will do, too.

------------------------------------------ --------
|

replied October 6th, 2008
Experienced User
Really depends on the girl, I suppose. I mean I have being on top many times, but I still love it doggy style and with a 4 - 6 inch penis I still think rear entry is best (vaginal or rectal).

Wendy
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2009
I have to agree with Franciz. 4-6 is about average, with 4 being just a little on the short side. I always enjoy missionary, where you can control the rate and depth of penetration. Any position will do. I have a tendency to get my woman all worked up before hand, so she is begging for penetration - any penetration.
|

replied November 4th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
There is no best position. Your anatomy will experience more pleasure with a particular partner in a particular position and another partner will be better in another. Very few people want to have sex in a single position for that matter.
|

replied November 4th, 2009
Experienced User
doggy style love it
|

replied November 24th, 2009
If you are using a condom, then you won't enjoy the woman being on top in the "cowgirl" position all that much.

Try doggie style, maybe you'll like that....but I'd start with face to face missionary then switch positions after she finishes the first time.

I don't know if size really matters for position, but I've noticed that the women prefer to be on top more than the doggie style position.
|

User Profile
replied December 5th, 2009
Experienced User
Re: I've always preferred doggy style
furrytail wrote:
traversecityrocks,
With a 4 - 6 inch penis you should still be okay, but have you considered that this is also a great size (i.e. not too big) for perfectly good anal sex.

Maybe maybe not... ur forgetting girth size, and also (in my opinion obviously) i believe that that part of the body is an EXIT only... (with the exception for gays bc they kinda need it... no offence)

and missionary is usually what most ppl use... but (idr the name for it) i prefer using a doggy style type position but going into the vagina instead of the rectum.
|

replied March 13th, 2010
what is the best position for having sex
|

replied May 25th, 2010
Anything should be fine.
|
Tags: sex
Quick Reply