Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

I Need Some Info. Please Help......

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
:? My fiance and I had unprotected intercourse on aug 6th. He also ejaculated inside of me that night. My last period was the week of the 27th of july. My next period is due around the 20th of august. What are the chances we conceived? :?: :shock: :)

Last edited by funnybones on August 9th, 2005 09:25 PM; edited 3 times in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Well there's always a chance when u don't use protection, so I guess u'll just have to wait and see. Do u wanna be pregnant? If so, good luck :)
|

replied August 9th, 2005
Yes we do, we are at age and established. The only thing missing is a wedding and a child. Everything doesn't always happen inorder....
|

replied August 9th, 2005
If anyone knows anything it would help me. Its sometime until my period visits so I just want to be more prepared if iam
|

replied August 9th, 2005
Well funnybones... If you have a 28 day cycle you will ovulate around day 14... And healthy sperm can live inside you for 24-72 hrs (sometimes even longer...) so it just all depends on how long your cycle is...
|

replied August 9th, 2005
Experienced User
So if you want to be pregnant, why dont you just keep trying for this month and then test if you have a missed period?

Like said, there is always a chance of getting pregnant when having unprotected sex.
|

replied August 9th, 2005
Experienced User
Congradulations If You Are!
Why would you be wearing a condom though, if you were trying :) just curious , take care hun x
|

replied August 9th, 2005
Experienced User
My Mistake
Was still thinking about another forum!!

Once again congradulations if + :)
|

replied August 9th, 2005
We are not trying, we would like to be married first. But if it happens before and not after we are not by all means against having a baby.

Oh my cycle was 28 days now for some reason it comes every 24 days
|