Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Just Jumping! Haha

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
...............Lala

Last edited by Volleyball Pryncez on February 23rd, 2004 12:20 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 23rd, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Hey sweetie,
wow im really sorry for your loss....That is be difficult...But maybe it was meant to happen ya kno ?? U will be a great mom some day just not right now ya kno? Hang in there and if u wana talk you can pm me much love and god bless!!

Jen
|

replied November 24th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Not sure how I would feel, god works in mysterious ways though, and if it wasnt meant to be then that is why it didnt happen for you. I am sad because you arent able to experience the joy of having a child now, but there is always later..Later when you are out on your own and happy. Learn from this, some people dont. Get your mind, body, and life under control. If you dont want a baby be mature about the situation. Good luck in your future, I hope to talk to you soon!!

Loads of love, laughter and joy!!
Stacie
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile