Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Confused

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Okay, i'm curious to know what is the typical sex drive of a 17 year old male? My boyfriend and I have been having sex since january and in the beginning he used to want to do it at least twice a day and was constantly aroused all the other times. However, now he says he just wants to do it every few days because that is all his package feels like doing it. Normally, I would definately feel it is because he doesn't desire me or i'm just not pleasuring him, but all I hear from him is that i'm beautiful, he loves me so much, i'm perfect, he wants to marry me, and etc. Should I be concerned that his interest in sex has waned? Another thing is that at some point in the day he will feel like it but then later he wont, and when I try to suggest because he is tired because it is later at night or suggest he just try and relax and get in the mood he becomes defensive and says it wont work. Is it really not possible for a guy to get an erection or is it also mentally he may be stressed about not getting one or whatever and is not willing to try? Any suggestions would be nice. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 9th, 2005
Experienced User
A 17 year old boy can get an erection anytime he wishes. Actually he may get an erection during the times that he doesnt want...
|

replied August 9th, 2005
So what does that mean for my situation? Thank you.
|

replied August 9th, 2005
Was there ever a situtation or time when he couldnt get it up ? And how did you react..... Cos if u can remember the first time it happened you could probably see a pattern, like after it happened, was this when he started avoiding sex? . If he has had an experience where he couldnt get it up he probably felt embarrassed and worried that next time might be the same. By worrying about it, it makes everything about 100 times worse, so therefore he would avoid the situtation. Maybe he just doesnt want to "let you down" and thats why? I dunno. Maybe you should talk to him about how hes feeling and explain that you're not fussed about it etc.......
|