Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Neg. Test But Still Believe I'm Pg With Hard Stomach.

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I have 2 days till my period is due. I've taken a few test but they are all neg. I know the symp. I've been having are those of pg, and I feel that I am pg. My stomach though is hard and is already looking like I am pg. I know its not fat. Many people that know me say I am pg. My question is when will I most likely get a poss. Test and why might I be so big already? I've gone from waring 27's to 32 in only 3 weeks.But if pg I would be now 4.5 weeks about. Please any help will be appreciated and thanks ahead of time!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 9th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
You wouldnt be so big so early, its in your head.
|

replied August 9th, 2005
Experienced User
If your preg. Then you may be further along. But I was in maternity before a full 3 months with my 2nd. I wasn't even a full 8 weeks and my lower tummy was already hardening. My belly got huge. The best bet is to call your doctor, tell him/her that you have taken a few preg test and they are coming out negative and so on. They may do a blood test or ultrasound. A girl I work with knew she was pregnant but took 2 hpt cause the 1st came out negative and she knew she had to been at least 5 weeks. She took another a week later and still negative. Went to her dr's and they did a urine-negative, so they did her pap (planned to do anyway) and said she was definitely pregnant. By this time she was about 6 to 6 1/2 weeks along. Your cervix turns a bluish color when your pregnant.
But also like the other writer said, it could be in your mind. Sometimes when people want to be pregnant so bad they can actually start thinking they are having symptoms and not even realize they are doing it. It's mind over matter!!
Good luck though! Hope it comes out the way you want.
|